Question

Technical questions, problems and any bug reports must be posted here.
aoifestorm
Sub-sector Control Officer

Question

Post by aoifestorm » Thu Sep 11, 2003 3:23 am

;) I was wondering if I could customize my title? I know I just started posting again recently, but I'd like to mess around with it.
Homer eats a little too much Chile to strong pepper and is found with hullicinations amongst other things it speaks with a dog.
Marco

Re:Question

Post by Marco » Thu Sep 11, 2003 2:48 pm

I guess Graham or Steve can do it easily, try to PM them.
gkscotty
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post by gkscotty » Thu Sep 11, 2003 7:04 pm

Write what you want and I'll change it.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone’s fault. If it was Us, what did that make Me? After all, I’m one of Us. I must be. I’ve certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We’re always one of Us. It’s Them that do bad things. - Jingo, Terry Pratchett
aoifestorm

Post by aoifestorm » Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:56 pm

;) Yay! Thank you Steve.
Homer eats a little too much Chile to strong pepper and is found with hullicinations amongst other things it speaks with a dog.
Horrorhead

Post by Horrorhead » Mon Sep 15, 2003 6:57 am

Hey, I want that, too ;D Which position do I must at least have to customize my title? I noticed that i'm the only one (not really sure) without customized titles among the active posters with at least 1000 posts.
gkscotty
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post by gkscotty » Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:02 pm

send me a PM saying what you want

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone’s fault. If it was Us, what did that make Me? After all, I’m one of Us. I must be. I’ve certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We’re always one of Us. It’s Them that do bad things. - Jingo, Terry Pratchett