Getting a story reviewed

Technical questions, problems and any bug reports must be posted here.
THIEFOFALWAYS
New SNPP Employee
New SNPP Employee

Getting a story reviewed

Post by THIEFOFALWAYS » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:21 pm

Hey, sorry if I sound impatient here, but would I have a better chance of getting a story reviewed or an opinion on it if I posted it on the Fanfic Review board and not the Fanfic Opinion board?

I'm just curious if the Reviews board would expedite the process of getting feedback on a story? I posted something on Sunday and haven't gotten any feedback yet. Do all stories get feedback?
zekeprower
Safety Technician
Safety Technician

Re: Getting a story reviewed

Post by zekeprower » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:46 pm

one of the boards is meant for finished fics and the other is meant for works in progress. It does take some time to get reviews for a story. some people will read it and not review and others will not have the time to do either. Be patient and it will get reviewed :).  the first person to review your story will probably be Immaterial ;) she seems to be the main person to tell you how well you are doing.

i hope that helped
He stood tall on top of the mountain of his ancestors and looked down to see his home. He let loose a loud howl. He is now a man, but not just a man. He is now a true Wolf and others are sure to follow him.
THIEFOFALWAYS
New SNPP Employee
New SNPP Employee

Post by THIEFOFALWAYS » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:48 pm

thanks.
c_nordlander
Insane Underling
Insane Underling
Custom Title: We have space marines at home

Post by c_nordlander » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:04 am

Yes. I would be extremely obliged if new members would take this into account: don't expect tons of reviews on the same day as you post a story. Several of us are pretty busy people, after all. Just wait, and the reviews will come.

I will indeed review your story, but I have a bit of a backlist at the moment. Have patience.
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pretty little baby
Pretty little monster
Went to the good school
Left with honours
Brand new tycoon
Sitting with a harpoon

-- Mother Mother, "Business Man"

Now offering writing commissions! Fanfiction or original, PM me for more information.