Page jump in 'View Unread Posts' 404s

Technical questions, problems and any bug reports must be posted here.
missy_misery
Sector Control Officer
Sector Control Officer

Page jump in 'View Unread Posts' 404s

Post by missy_misery » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:32 am

Just noticed this error when I try to use one of the numerical page jumps in the View Unread Posts section:

For instance:

Not Found
The requested URL /forums/art/so-it%27s-come-to-this-t7404&start=270 was not found on this server.

I can navigate by clicking URLs and then page jumping on each individual post, but it doesn't work from that particular post selection.
Now known as Lisabella! (Or Missy.  Missy's good.)

Creator of the Waving Universe

Crack!Fic, The Marge Simpson Way: "Just then, Sir Lancelot rode up on a white horse and saved Joan of Arc.  They got married and lived in a spaceship.  The end." - Tales from the Public Domain, "Hot Child In The City"
archonix
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Re: Page jump in 'View Unread Posts' 404s

Post by archonix » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:37 am

Ah-hah, thanks! The changes I made to keep our urls working in phpbb3 required some pretty deep changes in a few places. I knew I wouldn't have found them all so bugs crop up occasionally.
Our choicest plans have fallen through, our airiest castles tumbled over, because of lines we neatly drew and later neatly stumbled over.
— Piet Hein - Grooks
archonix
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post by archonix » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:51 am

That should be that.
Our choicest plans have fallen through, our airiest castles tumbled over, because of lines we neatly drew and later neatly stumbled over.
— Piet Hein - Grooks
missy_misery
Sector Control Officer
Sector Control Officer

Post by missy_misery » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:56 am

Thanks, Graham! :)
Now known as Lisabella! (Or Missy.  Missy's good.)

Creator of the Waving Universe

Crack!Fic, The Marge Simpson Way: "Just then, Sir Lancelot rode up on a white horse and saved Joan of Arc.  They got married and lived in a spaceship.  The end." - Tales from the Public Domain, "Hot Child In The City"