I am a paranoid nitwit who believes conspiracy theories. Oh, and I'm banned.

Test your signatures, avatars and other crap in here. PLEASE DO NOT POST TESTS IN OTHER BOARDS.
Faradism

I am a paranoid nitwit who believes conspiracy theories. Oh, and I'm banned.

Post by Faradism » Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:33 am

Wonder what the masses of Simpson fans would say if they new that alot of what happens on that show as well as Futurama and King of The Hill to name a few were actually inspired by the muse from Dogma. If there is an attorney out there even remotely like Lionel Hutz, I'd hire him like a shot. My brain is dense and completely useless. Not that it needs to be persent. YOu see I believe that they've put all kinds of scientifically impossible implants in my body and are watching my every move like a hawk. A hawk. What would you Do? I got their number and called them. I left them a message with a number for them to call me back but with ( as if they needed it ) but, predictably, they didn't. Perhaps I shouldn't have asked them to kill off three of their writers. Or perhaps it was the "PS, I am not a crank" thing...

They put Homer to say "Please call me" while on his hands & knees shortly after that. Obviously Matt Groening is hot for me.

I am Roberto carbajal, and stupid enough to put my social security number,date of birth and location on the internet for all to see.

Remember the rivettes and him wearing a hood in the opening scenes? He's rivetting. He was working iron. Thats what Ironworkers used to do.

[admin interlude] No shit sherlock. I was hoping I could go through the entire post making subtle chnages without actually commenting, but this one just takes the biscuit...
[/admin interlude]

Also remember him asking for a dimmer switch or his wife telling him "that was your idea" or she wishes someone "had a half baked idea" to stop alcoholism? "Duff man" all the electric shocks? And on and On and ON! Thats what I use (Dimmer) and I perform electroversions. Electricity is my sparkly friend. Sometimes I like to hug the bare naked wires.

I used to live next door to Fox Studios. The smell was awful so I moved away, and now FOX have stopped threatening to take me to couort and force me to have a bath. My yahoo groups that follow have my police & psychology records down loaded to them. No psychological issues and no Felonious convictions. You have done alot with my life Matt Groening. It is TIME to give back.

[bunch of links that seem to indicate I'vehad a drugs problem in the past and am probably suffering severe psychological problems because of this]
Last edited by Faradism on Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dagdamor

Re:I am the person The Simpsons are based upon.

Post by Dagdamor » Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:48 am

Faradism
No offence - but this doesn't look like fanfic for me :P (look at the section title.) It looks like a cheap advertising of your website/work/religion/etc instead. If it happened on my forums, this thread would be already closed and moved into the Archive. But of course this is moderators' headache, not mine. ;)
c_nordlander
Insane Underling
Insane Underling
Custom Title: future Neuralink chassis

Re:I am the person The Simpsons are based upon.

Post by c_nordlander » Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:57 am

Where have all the spammers gone?
Long time passing.
Where have all the spammers gone?
Long time ago.
Banned by the Admins, every one
When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?
Pretty little baby
Pretty little monster
Went to the good school
Left with honours
Brand new tycoon
Sitting with a harpoon

-- Mother Mother, "Business Man"

Now offering writing commissions! Fanfiction or original, PM me for more information.
archonix
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Re:I am a paranoid nitwit who believes conspiracy theories. Oh, and I'm banned.

Post by archonix » Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:19 am

Well, that was fun. :)
Our choicest plans have fallen through, our airiest castles tumbled over, because of lines we neatly drew and later neatly stumbled over.
— Piet Hein - Grooks
c_nordlander
Insane Underling
Insane Underling
Custom Title: future Neuralink chassis

Post by c_nordlander » Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:23 am

PROCTOLOGIST USED BARBED ELECTRIFIED ENDOSCOPE - SHOCK HORROR PROBE!

EDIT: Besides, this guy is a fat liar. I mean, we *know* the guy who created "The Simpsons".* And he didn't base it on him.

*[size=0.8]Steven J. Scott, author of the fanscript "The Simpsons".[/size]
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pretty little baby
Pretty little monster
Went to the good school
Left with honours
Brand new tycoon
Sitting with a harpoon

-- Mother Mother, "Business Man"

Now offering writing commissions! Fanfiction or original, PM me for more information.
Sheana_Molloy
Bootlick
Bootlick

Post by Sheana_Molloy » Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:53 pm

Ah, almost makes me wish I was here to see the original post. :)

Trace said he didn't see himself as an icon, but wanted to be a logo. Frank settled for being a font.
--MST3K interview

Peter Grant:  I'm the manager of Led Zeppelin!
Bob Dylan:  I don't come to you with my problems.
archonix
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post by archonix » Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:46 pm

I didn't make that many changes. :)
Our choicest plans have fallen through, our airiest castles tumbled over, because of lines we neatly drew and later neatly stumbled over.
— Piet Hein - Grooks
EvilCupcake
Supervising Technician
Supervising Technician

Re: I am a paranoid nitwit who believes conspiracy theories. Oh, and I'm banned.

Post by EvilCupcake » Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:06 pm

In a way he is right. Name anyone you know, and you will find his like on The Simpsons. The great thing about this show is that everyone who waches it can relate to at least one character. And a lot of the things that happen to The Simpsons are things that could very easily happen in real life. This is because The Simpsons are an ordanary family, living in an ordanary town, somewere in the heartland of America. And that my friends is why the show lasted for 16+ years.

However I do think that Mr Cabajal needs to seek help.
archonix
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Re: I am a paranoid nitwit who believes conspiracy theories. Oh, and I'm banned.

Post by archonix » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:13 pm

Please don't drag up old topics in here.
— Piet Hein - Grooks