I need a pic of the Stone of Shame.

Test your signatures, avatars and other crap in here. PLEASE DO NOT POST TESTS IN OTHER BOARDS.
sirwanksalot
New SNPP Employee
New SNPP Employee

I need a pic of the Stone of Shame.

Post by sirwanksalot » Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:52 am

The bigger the better. Small is ok too. I need to drag it around my lowly neck on a few forums.
sirwanksalot
New SNPP Employee
New SNPP Employee

Re: I need a pic of the Stone of Shame.

Post by sirwanksalot » Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:39 am

Hello????Image
I'm talking to you.
D.B.
Sub Lt
Sub Lt

Post by D.B. » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:19 am

We're not an avatar making service y'know. And plenty of forums take a much dimmer view of new members requesting stuff the instant they turn up (I know some which completely prohibit it). The secret is to ask reeeeeally reeeeeally nicely, and avoid the "comedy" usernames (which tend to just scream n00b and put people off).

Aside from that, I've had a look around my usual sources of framegrabs and can't spot anything that matches your request (this place has a few grabs from the ep, but none which show the stone particulally well). You may have better luck trying one of the larger simpson sites like nohomers.net or maggied.com as it's much more likely someone will have/know the location of the sort of thing you want (having 10,000+ and 7000+ members respectively, compared to the 440 here).
Last edited by D.B. on Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The way to succeed is to get born at the right time and in the right place. If you can do that then you are bound to succeed. You have to be receptive and have some talent as well."
- Sydney Brenner
sirwanksalot
New SNPP Employee
New SNPP Employee

Post by sirwanksalot » Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:08 am

Thanks for the link. My life is now fulfilled.