Check this out!

Test your signatures, avatars and other crap in here. PLEASE DO NOT POST TESTS IN OTHER BOARDS.
Lisalover1
Trainee Technician
Trainee Technician

Re: Check this out!

Post by Lisalover1 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:05 pm

I should just close this thread right now. It's pretty much dead.
I AM THE BLAZER! I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED!
Meteorite
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer
Custom Title: spacehorse

Post by Meteorite » Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:16 pm

No review thread can ever be dead.  Just because people aren't reviewing now, doesn't mean they won't in the future.

And besides, weren't you going to do a sequel or something?

<gkscotty|drawing> most people play Pokemon games with GameFAQs or a Pokéwiki open
<gkscotty|drawing> you seem to have TVTRopes :P

Sometimes I feel like dressing up my Gaia avatar.
Feels kinda pointless since I don't actually do stuff at Gaia, so I'm putting it here.
Lisalover1
Trainee Technician
Trainee Technician

Post by Lisalover1 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:35 pm

Well, yes, but if people don't read the original, they won't understand the sequel. If people read it, I guess I could work on 2 scripts at once. COOL!
archonix
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post by archonix » Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:29 pm

It's been six days. I have seen threads that haven't had a rely for a month in here before someone comes along with an amazingly well-thought review. This is because people have lives outside of this forum*.

In short: patience is required.

* Not me, I have no life beyond my computer at the moment. but even so, most of it is outside this forum...
Our choicest plans have fallen through, our airiest castles tumbled over, because of lines we neatly drew and later neatly stumbled over.
— Piet Hein - Grooks
missygal21880

Post by missygal21880 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:32 pm

Well, my threads have been around for comparitive centuries - especially the ones for "A Happy Family In Red", my first fic for the site - but keeping them around is a good idea in general for anyone - because they exist as a place for people to review your fics a long time after you post them. 
Lisalover1
Trainee Technician
Trainee Technician

Post by Lisalover1 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:39 pm

You make a good point. But never in my LIFETIME will I make as many scripts as you!* You're like, one of the fanscript Queens! It is truly amazing all the stuff you write!

*That doesn't mean I won't try!
missygal21880

Post by missygal21880 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:43 pm

Thanks for the "flattery".  Unfortunately, I'm nowhere near the fanscript queen.  Try Chris and Jenny in that respect.  Fanscript "King" is a whole different matter...
Lisalover1
Trainee Technician
Trainee Technician

Post by Lisalover1 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:47 pm

Which chris? Who's jenny?
missygal21880

Post by missygal21880 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:59 pm

*le sigh*.  I know you already asked who Chris was - and someone answered you.

Jenny = jenny, literally, author of the brilliant "Lisa Fitzgerald", "Hey Moe" and "A Kind of Blue"
Lisalover1
Trainee Technician
Trainee Technician

Post by Lisalover1 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:45 pm

I think I forgot who chris was... :doh:
Dagdamor

Post by Dagdamor » Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:22 pm

Lisalover1
You promised that you will post more meaningful messages and will stop flooding the board. Have you forgot that, too? Man, this is really annoying... :( I liked this board because it wasn't like NoHomers where all the posts are like this. I liked this board because I knew people here think a bit before pushing the "Post" button. I liked this board because there was very little topics with stupid titles like "Yay!" or "Check this out!". Lisalover1, I officially claim you a troll. Your behavior turns this forum into a big pile of meaningless posts. On my forum, you would be banned after 10 posts, and nobody would miss you. >:(
Lisalover1
Trainee Technician
Trainee Technician

Post by Lisalover1 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:13 pm

I only write those posts beacuse I have nothing else to say. What? You want a long post?! I'll give the longest post you've ever seen! I can't stand jerks like you! Always trying to bring others down! And as for titles, what do you want? You want me to write such a long title that it spills over the page? Like for this "Ijustspent3months,1week,and5daysonthisscript,anditwouldbegreatifyoureadandrevieweditsoIknowthatsomeoneisactuallyouttherethatisn'tsuchamoronthatcandonothingexcepthateothers" HUH? Is that what you want? I have seen billionsof posts that are way, way, way shorter than mine! I have seen posts with nothing in them except spaces! If just once you could write a post without starting a grudge, maybe this sort of thing wouldn't happen! I want to ask you something. Do you have many friends? If you answer No, I wouldn't be too surprised. At least I TRY to be polite when I am online! Hey, there's a new fad that's in. It's called kindness! Maybe you should try it! I know a lot of people would like you a lot more if you were nice once in a while! I can't believe you!

Now, where was I... oh, yeah! remembering how much you sicken me! Your mom's so ugly, her life began when the doctor slapped her face! You, know, I cherish every second I'm away from you! I can't believe what you said! "If you were on my site, I'd kick you off after 10 posts!" What is that supposed to mean? And above all this... I'm going to promote you.
Last edited by Lisalover1 on Tue May 02, 2006 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
archonix
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post by archonix » Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:02 pm

That post, all by itself, is quite possibly worthy of a booker prize. Unfortunately it also broke so many rules that it might well hold the record for rule-breaking. You can't claim ignorance. There's a post in every forum called "README: Forum Rules" with, shock horror, a list of rules in it. There aren't many because I don't like lots of omplicated rules that make no sense. I could point to you breaking just about every single one of them in this one post, and there are numerous instances elsewhere of rule-breaking by you.

The most abused admin on this forum is in the process of banning you as I write this. Goodbye lisalover. It was a short ride. I wish I could say it was entertaining but, frankly, I was bored stiff by your antics.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Our choicest plans have fallen through, our airiest castles tumbled over, because of lines we neatly drew and later neatly stumbled over.
— Piet Hein - Grooks
Meteorite
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer
Custom Title: spacehorse

Post by Meteorite » Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:07 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, the BLAZER has been DEFEATED.

<gkscotty|drawing> most people play Pokemon games with GameFAQs or a Pokéwiki open
<gkscotty|drawing> you seem to have TVTRopes :P

Sometimes I feel like dressing up my Gaia avatar.
Feels kinda pointless since I don't actually do stuff at Gaia, so I'm putting it here.
OARRIAGA2001
Advisory Technical Manager
Advisory Technical Manager

Post by OARRIAGA2001 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:22 pm

I knew this was going to happen since the beggining.  Well, here it goes!

Now I can say I'm a psychic.
Never judge a book by its cover.....