Re: Omar still around. ;)

Test your signatures, avatars and other crap in here. PLEASE DO NOT POST TESTS IN OTHER BOARDS.
Vanguard20
New SNPP Employee
New SNPP Employee

Post by Vanguard20 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:26 pm

Archonix wrote: Ok I'll put it in simple terms.

DROP IT. BOTH OF YOU. NOW.
That was needlessly hostile.
archonix
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post by archonix » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:50 pm

It was neither hostile nor needless. And, for the record, nobody appreciates your attempt to drag it up again.
Our choicest plans have fallen through, our airiest castles tumbled over, because of lines we neatly drew and later neatly stumbled over.
— Piet Hein - Grooks
Vanguard20
New SNPP Employee
New SNPP Employee

Post by Vanguard20 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Archonix wrote: It was neither hostile nor needless. And, for the record, nobody appreciates your attempt to drag it up again.
I think it was a needlessly abraisive way to respond to somthing that was just bearly a minor disagreement with EVIL SCARY CAPSLOCK YELLING!
gkscotty
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post by gkscotty » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:40 pm

Vanguard20 wrote:I think it was a needlessly abraisive way to respond to somthing that was just bearly a minor disagreement with EVIL SCARY CAPSLOCK YELLING!
If you have a problem with a board moderator, please PM them or another mod, or start a new thread if you must. Please do not attempt to derail a thread by reviving a pointless argument that has already finished. This is Omar's art thread, and he was apparantly fine with the EVIL SCARY CAPSLOCK YELLING. Lets have it continue to be about his art.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone’s fault. If it was Us, what did that make Me? After all, I’m one of Us. I must be. I’ve certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We’re always one of Us. It’s Them that do bad things. - Jingo, Terry Pratchett
Vanguard20
New SNPP Employee
New SNPP Employee

Post by Vanguard20 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:16 am

gkscotty wrote:
Vanguard20 wrote:I think it was a needlessly abraisive way to respond to somthing that was just bearly a minor disagreement with EVIL SCARY CAPSLOCK YELLING!
If you have a problem with a board moderator, please PM them or another mod, or start a new thread if you must. Please do not attempt to derail a thread by reviving a pointless argument that has already finished. This is Omar's art thread, and he was apparantly fine with the EVIL SCARY CAPSLOCK YELLING. Lets have it continue to be about his art.
Omar is more than welcome to contunue posting his art here if he wants. I'm not being disruptive I just wanted Arch to quit being a jerk. And what does this have to do with you anyway?
archonix
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post by archonix » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:09 am

The biiig blob of stars under his name might just indicate he's another administrator. I've sent you another PM. Try to read it properly this time.
Our choicest plans have fallen through, our airiest castles tumbled over, because of lines we neatly drew and later neatly stumbled over.
— Piet Hein - Grooks