16+ Material

Get help and advice on your art and post works in progress.
Ekko
Technical Supervisor
Technical Supervisor

16+ Material

Post by Ekko » Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:54 am

Warning: The following picture may be viewed only by persons 16 years of age and over. Ekko's art most often deal primarily with the representation of explicit sexual humorous encounters. They may also be extremely violent, showing scenes of hyperrealistic cruelty, torture and horror.

Now that you know what NC-16 rating is...

Don't say I didn't warn you!

EDIT: Hyperrealistic? Well, if you consider anime hyperrealistic.
Last edited by Ekko on Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Can you withstand the power of my super taunt?
KANG
Sub-sector Control Officer's Assistant
Sub-sector Control Officer's Assistant

Re: 16+ Material

Post by KANG » Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:38 am

Aaaaaaaah!!!!! I´m blind! I AM BLIIIIIND.... of sweetness.  :)
c_nordlander
Insane Underling
Insane Underling
Custom Title: We have space marines at home

Post by c_nordlander » Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:17 am

Is there any point to this, other than demonstrating the time and dedication you spend looking at ladies' underwear?

Fair enough, I'm being snarky. I should criticise the picture, but not knowing enough about the manga styles, I don't really know what to say. Her expression is rather cute, as KANG pointed out. (And certain parts of her anatomy are about normal size, good!) The underwear is... realistic, I guess. I don't normally care for underwear that takes more time to strap on than full armour, but anyway.

However, NC-16 rated pictures *really* aren't such a good idea (though I appreciate the fact that you put them in a thread of their own and link the pictures themselves). Unless the rating is a little joke with the viewers (like, say, the disclaimer to Orange Box's "the stork bringing Maggie" picture), perhaps you should rethink this.
Pretty little baby
Pretty little monster
Went to the good school
Left with honours
Brand new tycoon
Sitting with a harpoon

-- Mother Mother, "Business Man"

Now offering writing commissions! Fanfiction or original, PM me for more information.
D.B.
Sub Lt
Sub Lt

Post by D.B. » Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:48 pm

...I should criticise the picture, but not knowing enough about the manga styles, I don't really know what to say.
Perhaps someone should fill in for those board members not obsessed with manga out there (as I'm sure there are some). This is Naru from Love Hina, which is a fairly gentle little series about a guy called Keitaro trying to get into college while struggling to run the girl's dorm his grandmother left him in her will. However it also incorporate fanservice scenes as a major plot point - specifically Keitaro seems fated to accidentally interrrupt/walk in on the inhabitants of the dorm at the worst possible time state-of-dress wise*, which leads to all sorts of arguments/misunderstandings. So this pic stays pretty true to the cannon (albeit a fairly fluff filled cannon ;) ). It's also pretty much on model, the face in particular being really good. The one thing i think it's missing is the back of Keitaro's head in the foreground, complete with a big sweatdrop ;D.

In general though I agree with chris. Posting too many pics which concentrate on this particular facet of the story (which, in fairness, you don't always do - I've seen at least one heavily armed Keitaro pic on your site) may wear at people's tolerance, as this sort of stuff rarely seems to go down too well here.

*and as I can hear Chris bristling at that from here, I'd better point out he always gets his ass kicked a couple of seconds later.
"The way to succeed is to get born at the right time and in the right place. If you can do that then you are bound to succeed. You have to be receptive and have some talent as well."
- Sydney Brenner
djwhitaker2004
Senior Technical Supervisor
Senior Technical Supervisor

Post by djwhitaker2004 » Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:00 pm

I have nothing to say about this pic, and I not sure that you can post it in this website, what if the child saw this pic(even they don't care about NC-16)and started to think women are... objects?
If Simpsons release only in August & December, here the list in the future:
Season 10 will be out on Aug 07, season 11 on Dec 07, season 12 on Aug 08, season 13 on Dec 08, season 14 on Aug 09, season 15 on Dec 09, season 16 on Aug 10, season 17 on Dec 10, & season 18 on Aug 11.
SirMustapha
Junior Secretariat
Junior Secretariat

Post by SirMustapha » Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:26 am

I won't deny it's a really good drawing job, and I'll shamefully admit that it's... very easy on the eyes, I'd say. The way it's presented here, though, makes it look just like a gratuitous attempt at looking "risky", or something. There's no real purpose for it. Animé drawings of underwearing ladies don't really work on me very well (especially compared to the real thing) (without a context, or a background, at least), so as a standalone piece, I don't see much more into it other than the excellent technique - which you have already displayed in other drawings. I don't think I have much to say, really.
"I know that the bourgeoisie stinks, but it has money to buy perfume."
-- Falcão