Ball bouncing

Get help and advice on your art and post works in progress.
Binky

Ball bouncing

Post by Binky » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:17 pm

Following Sheana's example, here's a thread where I'll post quick little animations I've done. Here's one of a ball bouncing that I did with my wacom (the reason why it's so crappy) in Plastic Animation Paper. I have a light box too, but it just isn't very convenient to use. So I prefer to stick with my wacom for now, despite the fact that I can't draw consistently with it, which is very bad for animation especially.

Archonix
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Re: Ball bouncing

Post by Archonix » Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:26 pm

It's strangely hypnotic...

Hm. All these animators starting out. One day I'll be able to point at the TV screen and say "I knnew that man. Or woman."
Our choicest plans have fallen through, our airiest castles tumbled over, because of lines we neatly drew and later neatly stumbled over.
— Piet Hein - Grooks
Sheana_Molloy
Bootlick
Bootlick

Post by Sheana_Molloy » Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:55 pm

Very nice! :)  The ball changes size a bit too much near the top of the bounce, but it moves smoothly and the squash & stretch of the bounce itself is good.

Trace said he didn't see himself as an icon, but wanted to be a logo. Frank settled for being a font.
--MST3K interview

Peter Grant:  I'm the manager of Led Zeppelin!
Bob Dylan:  I don't come to you with my problems.
OARRIAGA2001
Advisory Technical Manager
Advisory Technical Manager

Post by OARRIAGA2001 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:08 pm

I concur with Sheana, The ball gets smaller as it gets closer to the floor, other than that, Good.
Never judge a book by its cover.....