Creative blocks suck.

Get help and advice on your art and post works in progress.
Stretch_Dude
Junior Secretariat
Junior Secretariat

Creative blocks suck.

Post by Stretch_Dude » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:55 pm

I've finally come up with an idea for a full Simpsons fanart dealie: a parody of this classic comic cover featuring the two Bartmans, the regular one and the one from "Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Three Times." Problem is, that's as far as I've gotten. I have no idea how to go about doing it: who they should be rushing to save, whether or not to change the location, what the location should be if I do change it... It's like running into a brick wall.

Anybody got any ideas? :-\
I memorized "Holy Grail" really well
I can recite it right now and have you ROTFLOL
- "Weird Al" Yankovic, "White and Nerdy"

"Any pile of stunted growth unaware that entertainment is just that and nothing more, deserves to doom themselves to some dank cell, somewhere, for having been so stupid!! Movies, books, T.V., music - they're all just entertainment, not guidebooks for damning yourself!" - Nny

I draw too, dammit!
archonix
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Re: Creative blocks suck.

Post by archonix » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:01 pm

How about having something like one of Homer's sticky horrible snacks or something equally yucky about to fall on a rare issue of Radioactive Man? You could even put a joke in to it by having two versions of Radioactive Man trying to save someone from being squished. :)
Our choicest plans have fallen through, our airiest castles tumbled over, because of lines we neatly drew and later neatly stumbled over.
— Piet Hein - Grooks