- Insane Underling
- Posts: 11489
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2001 2:00 pm
- Custom Title: Running after something that I'll never kill
- Location: Redacted, Redacticaster
All critique is of course greatly appreciated.
Note: I originally wrote this story as a radio play (though it ended up being way too short to qualify). Imagine it being spoken aloud for the best effect.
- deep cover.doc
- (31.5 KiB) Downloaded 1049 times
- deep cover.odt
- (43.62 KiB) Downloaded 885 times
This is the end;
I'm a good fighter
But a bad friend;
I've played the traitor
Over and over;
I'm a good hater
But a bad lover.
Elinor Wylie, "Peregrine"
- Sub-sector Control Officer's Assistant
- Posts: 1360
- Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:21 pm
- Location: Indianapolis
Creator of the Waving Universe
Crack!Fic, The Marge Simpson Way: "Just then, Sir Lancelot rode up on a white horse and saved Joan of Arc. They got married and lived in a spaceship. The end." - Tales from the Public Domain, "Hot Child In The City"
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest