'What Did Come' stuff

We aren't limited to fanfic. Any writing that doesn't fit elsewhere can go here. Feel free to post poetry, stories, articles, ideas and any other fiction or non-fiction you wish.
Sheana_Molloy
Bootlick
Bootlick

'What Did Come' stuff

Post by Sheana_Molloy » Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:15 pm

Just thought I'd share...some of you know that 'What Did Come' is the working title of a novel I have in mind and would like to write someday.  Well, I'm using it in a 'Conceptual Illustration' class I'm taking, and it forced me to sit down and actually write the background of the story, some bits and pieces on the characters and the world, etc.  A synopsis of sorts.

Well, I've written this shortish synopsis, and would like to know what you guys think, if you have the time. :)

I trust you guys fully, but note to the rest of the Internet:  you steal my stuff, I make like Mr. Burns and wear your brain like a coonskin cap.

Uh, yeah.  Hope you guys like the idea.
Attachments
What Did Come synopsis.rtf
(16.04 KiB) Downloaded 648 times

Trace said he didn't see himself as an icon, but wanted to be a logo. Frank settled for being a font.
--MST3K interview

Peter Grant:  I'm the manager of Led Zeppelin!
Bob Dylan:  I don't come to you with my problems.
Hellfish
Safety Technician
Safety Technician

Re: 'What Did Come' stuff

Post by Hellfish » Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:47 pm

Like it? Oh, I do. :)
Sounds very exciting with a break from the "ordinary" alternate world stuff I've been reading lately.
And what's the deal with traffic theory?
c_nordlander
Insane Underling
Insane Underling
Custom Title: Got a job to do and a husband to "make love to"

Post by c_nordlander » Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:34 pm

Oh, my...

You know I liked this idea since I first heard of it, Sheana. Well, now I *love* it. Intriguing, nifty and highly thought-out with its own internal logic. I particularly like the idea of the dreams influencing the humans, and Mia's character.

Attention as currency! Yay!

You'd better start writing this novel soon, or I'll get restless. Typical.

Quite a stylish summary, formally, though I have a nitpick about "as exponentially as". Other than that, good.

I wish I could fund this somehow.  :) *lavishes attention on Sheana*
Pretty little baby
Pretty little monster
Went to the good school
Left with honours
Brand new tycoon
Sitting with a harpoon

-- Mother Mother, "Business Man"

Now offering writing commissions! Fanfiction or original, PM me for more information.
Sheana_Molloy
Bootlick
Bootlick

Post by Sheana_Molloy » Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:12 pm

[Ralph]Attention makes me real![/Ralph]

Thanks, guys, I appreciate the encouragement. :)  Make no mistake, when I finally figure some more things out and have the time, I will write the stuff. :)

Trace said he didn't see himself as an icon, but wanted to be a logo. Frank settled for being a font.
--MST3K interview

Peter Grant:  I'm the manager of Led Zeppelin!
Bob Dylan:  I don't come to you with my problems.