- Insane Underling
- Posts: 11489
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2001 2:00 pm
- Custom Title: Running after something that I'll never kill
- Location: Redacted, Redacticaster
The challenge: write a story (no size limits imposed) based on a painting. There has to be a definite link between the story and the work of art and what goes on on it.
Also, if the painting isn't particularly well known, it might be helpful to link to it in the post, or else describe it, just so the readers will have a clue.
This is the end;
I'm a good fighter
But a bad friend;
I've played the traitor
Over and over;
I'm a good hater
But a bad lover.
Elinor Wylie, "Peregrine"
- Safety Technician
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:28 pm
- Location: D's Diner (Sweden)
*Goes off to search for a suitable painting*
And what's the deal with traffic theory?