The windrunner Chronicles.

We aren't limited to fanfic. Any writing that doesn't fit elsewhere can go here. Feel free to post poetry, stories, articles, ideas and any other fiction or non-fiction you wish.
zekeprower
Safety Technician
Safety Technician

The windrunner Chronicles.

Post by zekeprower » Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:45 am

Well I told Chris that I would eventually post my newer story on this site for all to read. I have worked hard on it and to date is my longest running story, so at least it is something. In the mean time enjoy being lost for the first 2 chapters (they will come together I promise) and question where the original main character went from chapter 3 on.

Comments and Crits always welcome. And yes... there are nine chapters here and due to my OCD/ADHD I have made the pages totally symmetrical in the most Asymmetrical way by making everything the same size/linespacing/font and moving the start of each chapter to it's own page. So if you finish chapter 5 and find nothing below it, just scroll down a bit further.
Attachments
The_windrunner_chronicles 1-9.doc
(235 KiB) Downloaded 989 times
He stood tall on top of the mountain of his ancestors and looked down to see his home. He let loose a loud howl. He is now a man, but not just a man. He is now a true Wolf and others are sure to follow him.