STORY: Virgin Vessels

We aren't limited to fanfic. Any writing that doesn't fit elsewhere can go here. Feel free to post poetry, stories, articles, ideas and any other fiction or non-fiction you wish.
c_nordlander
Insane Underling
Insane Underling
Custom Title: We have space marines at home

STORY: Virgin Vessels

Post by c_nordlander » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:48 pm

Nope, it's not hentai.

Science fiction/horror. Ebba is abducted from the schoolyard with three other teenage girls from her class and finds herself in a strange cell. Then Ebba is taken away by something horrific, and the others make a desperate attempt to escape. And what is the purpose their captors have in mind?

Again, no sex, in case the title gave you pause. It is rather more physically disgusting than most of my stories, though. Nothing that should make you lose your lunch, but it's the fleshier variety of horror.

As usual, drop me a line and I'll email the story (ca 8 pages long) to you. If you provide helpful con-crit I'll kill in your honour.
Pretty little baby
Pretty little monster
Went to the good school
Left with honours
Brand new tycoon
Sitting with a harpoon

-- Mother Mother, "Business Man"

Now offering writing commissions! Fanfiction or original, PM me for more information.
missy_misery
Sector Control Officer
Sector Control Officer

Re: STORY: Virgin Vessels

Post by missy_misery » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:40 am

You won't quite have to kill in my honor, because, as always, I can never find anything useful to crit you over! This is incredibly gripping and moving and gave me a chill in the best of ways.
Now known as Lisabella! (Or Missy.  Missy's good.)

Creator of the Waving Universe

Crack!Fic, The Marge Simpson Way: "Just then, Sir Lancelot rode up on a white horse and saved Joan of Arc.  They got married and lived in a spaceship.  The end." - Tales from the Public Domain, "Hot Child In The City"