STORY: The Compulsion

We aren't limited to fanfic. Any writing that doesn't fit elsewhere can go here. Feel free to post poetry, stories, articles, ideas and any other fiction or non-fiction you wish.
c_nordlander
Insane Underling
Insane Underling
Custom Title: We have space marines at home

STORY: The Compulsion

Post by c_nordlander » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:59 am

Another story of mine, this time supernatural/horror. The summer before she is to go to university, Tova meets a mysterious and good-looking boy, Eric, who immediately attracts her. Then she notices that her memories and mental sharpness are starting to slip when she is with him. And what are Eric's own feelings about this development?

Contact me (by PM, email, in this thread, whatever takes your fancy) if you want me to send it to you. It is just over 4 pages. No gore or other objectionable content, but lots of mind-control-related creepiness, in case that's a dealbreaker.

Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated: I particularly want to know if the bit from Tova's perspective is too long or not. Or, you know, anything else that might need fixing.
Pretty little baby
Pretty little monster
Went to the good school
Left with honours
Brand new tycoon
Sitting with a harpoon

-- Mother Mother, "Business Man"

Now offering writing commissions! Fanfiction or original, PM me for more information.