- Insane Underling
- Posts: 11489
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2001 2:00 pm
- Custom Title: Running after something that I'll never kill
- Location: Redacted, Redacticaster
Very short (about one page). Any constructive criticism, no matter how big or small, will be vastly appreciated.
Contact me if you want to read it, and I'll email it to you.
This is the end;
I'm a good fighter
But a bad friend;
I've played the traitor
Over and over;
I'm a good hater
But a bad lover.
Elinor Wylie, "Peregrine"
- Sub-sector Control Officer's Assistant
- Posts: 1360
- Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:21 pm
- Location: Indianapolis
Creator of the Waving Universe
Crack!Fic, The Marge Simpson Way: "Just then, Sir Lancelot rode up on a white horse and saved Joan of Arc. They got married and lived in a spaceship. The end." - Tales from the Public Domain, "Hot Child In The City"
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest