tentative beginnings

Having trouble characterising a Springfieldian or New New Yorker? Get help here!
D.B.
Sub Lt
Sub Lt

Re:tentative beginnings

Post by D.B. » Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:14 pm

I've gotten a request from someone to start up a non-principal character thread. I've probably held out on this for long enough, so I guess we can open it up. All characters in OFF/Frama are now fair game.

Framework wise, I'm tempted to keep it the same, simply because it seems to work. If there's someone you want to do PM me, or state your intentions here. Again, unless someone else says they really really want to do that character too within the next three days, you're 'it'. No time limit, just give a shout when you want the thread opened.

Amount wise...same as before. However much you feel you've got to say. Minor charcters, almost by definition, are gonna be a little thinner on refernce material, but don't let that put you off - arguably it makes an exhaustive examination easier.

That's it - happy writing!
"The way to succeed is to get born at the right time and in the right place. If you can do that then you are bound to succeed. You have to be receptive and have some talent as well."
- Sydney Brenner
Sheana_Molloy
Bootlick
Bootlick

Re:tentative beginnings

Post by Sheana_Molloy » Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:01 pm

I call Skinner, of course. :)

May do one or two other supporting cast members...

Trace said he didn't see himself as an icon, but wanted to be a logo. Frank settled for being a font.
--MST3K interview

Peter Grant:  I'm the manager of Led Zeppelin!
Bob Dylan:  I don't come to you with my problems.
missy_misery
Sector Control Officer
Sector Control Officer

Re: tentative beginnings

Post by missy_misery » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:44 am

Duh, I didn't see Kenneth calling Leela all that time ago - sorry about that!

If I'm needed, though, I have experience doing these in my other fandom, so I'd love to do this particular one.
Last edited by missy_misery on Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now known as Lisabella! (Or Missy.  Missy's good.)

Creator of the Waving Universe

Crack!Fic, The Marge Simpson Way: "Just then, Sir Lancelot rode up on a white horse and saved Joan of Arc.  They got married and lived in a spaceship.  The end." - Tales from the Public Domain, "Hot Child In The City"
missy_misery
Sector Control Officer
Sector Control Officer

Post by missy_misery » Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:46 pm

BECAUSE I WAS STUPID ENOUGH NOT TO READ THE ENTIRE CLAIMS THREAD (sorry, Kif!) -

I'd love to do a character sheet on Amy Wong.
Now known as Lisabella! (Or Missy.  Missy's good.)

Creator of the Waving Universe

Crack!Fic, The Marge Simpson Way: "Just then, Sir Lancelot rode up on a white horse and saved Joan of Arc.  They got married and lived in a spaceship.  The end." - Tales from the Public Domain, "Hot Child In The City"
fanworker5
New SNPP Employee
New SNPP Employee

Post by fanworker5 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:01 pm

I'm still not sure what this thread is for. What is it?
"My only wish is to be remembered." -Anonomous