Ohh, look! Legit spam!

Off Topic Discussions and General Rantage for everything that doesn't fit into another forum. No flaming please.
Meteorite
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer
Custom Title: spacehorse

Ohh, look! Legit spam!

Post by Meteorite » Thu May 09, 2013 5:20 pm

Hi there people new and old, old and young! You might remember me from such chat lists as the the one in the upper right corner! See, I'm there now! I'm always there. It's like I don't understand logging off.

My insane lurking habits aside, boy howdy, do I have a deal for you! Yes, you! The guy or gal pointing at himself or herself going "Who, me?" This is just for you! And anyone else who did not do that.

Y'see, due to my proud prestigious status of having bought a free copy of DOTA 2 for a mere three cents, Steam has given me six, yes, six (that's 6, people!) copies of DOTA 2 to give away ABSOLUTELY FREE*! Holy shit people, can you believe this? I can't, it's that insane.

Now I know what you're saying, "Who's this douchebag?But what is DOTA 2, my completely trustworthy friend and compadré?" and I will answer your telepathic question! DOTA 2 is a wonderful game where you have dozens upon dozens of heroes to choose from and then you have to defend your base while destroying the enemy base! Don't worry if it seems overwhelming and a futile exercise in gaming, your teammates will helpfully shout whenever you're doing something wrong! And the other team will laugh! Oh, it's jolly good fun all around! I'm British now!

So order now, and... um. I dunno. I think I might be able to give away two to the same person. Oh, yes! We'll see if we can do that, and then you can be the one posting wonderful messages to friends and strangers alike begging informing them of this wonderful opportunity that you can now provide to them! This truly is the gift that keeps on giving.

I'll be waiting! (that's right, upper right corner. I'm like a ceiling lolcat without the ceiling. Or the cat. Or the lol.)

* People in China are fucked, since this can't be given to them because of religious reasons I think.

<gkscotty|drawing> most people play Pokemon games with GameFAQs or a Pokéwiki open
<gkscotty|drawing> you seem to have TVTRopes :P

Sometimes I feel like dressing up my Gaia avatar.
Feels kinda pointless since I don't actually do stuff at Gaia, so I'm putting it here.
archonix
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Re: Ohh, look! Legit spam!

Post by archonix » Thu May 09, 2013 7:00 pm

I'll take eight!
Our choicest plans have fallen through, our airiest castles tumbled over, because of lines we neatly drew and later neatly stumbled over.
— Piet Hein - Grooks