What Led Zeppelin song are you?

Off Topic Discussions and General Rantage for everything that doesn't fit into another forum. No flaming please.
jenny
Supervising Technician
Supervising Technician

What Led Zeppelin song are you?

Post by jenny » Tue May 07, 2002 7:51 pm

Okay, I know that out of you all it's probable that only Sheana and Fernando have heard these songs, but here's a slightly amusing waste of time:

http://www.geocities.com/cbstaffpage/zepquiz.html

For the record, I am:

When The Levee Breaks

You are a dominating person.  People don't stand in your way.  Everybody basically does what you say.  And if they don't, they better start, or you just might have one of your henchmen kill them.

Just like "When the Levee Breaks" dominates Led Zeppelin IV, you dominate your world.  You don't have time for nonsense (it's surprising you even took this quiz) and you would love to be dictator of the world someday.

You are dark and scary, and you probably don't at all care about this quiz, if you even bothered to read your results.
Last edited by jenny on Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG!!
Sheana_Molloy
Bootlick
Bootlick

Re: What Led Zeppelin song are you?

Post by Sheana_Molloy » Tue May 07, 2002 8:08 pm

*lol*  Get the Led out! :D

[takes quiz]

I am....'Tangerine'?

"You are a beautiful person, in a wistful kind of way.  If you could, you would spend all your time daydreaming and writing poetry.  You are a tragic beauty.

You are sensitive and caring, and you don't take insults well.  You don't smile much, but when you do, you really mean it.

People like to be around you because you are a calming influence.  You have an appreciation for all things beautiful, and you probably have some potted plants.  You also most likely own a cat.

You like Sundays and hot tea.  You will spend your entire life yearning for quiet beauty, which is a rarity in this world, so you read a lot.

Everyone you know thinks you're "nice.""

I have no idea what song that is. :blush:

Trace said he didn't see himself as an icon, but wanted to be a logo. Frank settled for being a font.
--MST3K interview

Peter Grant:  I'm the manager of Led Zeppelin!
Bob Dylan:  I don't come to you with my problems.
Marco

Post by Marco » Tue May 07, 2002 8:37 pm

I would be Tangerine.

But since i never trust this kind of tests (and i would be surprised if someone does), it's ok. A nice laugh :)

"Calming Influence"? "Sundays and hot Tea"? Oh Please ;D  ;D

It's right about the cat, but it doesn't mention the tortures i sometimes put him trough ;D
Archonix
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post by Archonix » Tue May 07, 2002 9:12 pm

Tangerine... :)
Our choicest plans have fallen through, our airiest castles tumbled over, because of lines we neatly drew and later neatly stumbled over.
— Piet Hein - Grooks
Ranman
Technical Supervisor
Technical Supervisor

Post by Ranman » Wed May 08, 2002 1:45 am

Otto: Zeppelin rules!

I'm "Fool In The Rain".  ;D

You are a very bizarre person, to say the least.  You probably really love this background.  You don't think the way most other people do.  And you probably don't really care.

You defy convention, and probably really like burritos.  And you're very content with your life.  You're a ray of sunshine.  Piercing, bizarre end-of-the-world sunshine, but sunshine nonetheless.  While most people are going to college to be lawyers or accountants or something, you'd be just as happy working at Tippy's Taco Stand in San Dimas, CA.

You probably have a really interesting car.  You definitely do not drive a Honda Civic.  There's a good chance that you smoke weed.  There's a good chance you sell it.

Everybody worth anything likes you a lot.
"But you can also purify enemies, and convert them to join your side. It's like being a Jehova's witness, except you hand out cans of whoop-ass instead of those Watchtower leaflets."
-- Ian Jones-Quarty, discussing La Pucelle Tactics
----------
"Aye, the Welsh and Gaelic languages are a sight to behold. You have to drink a LOT of magic beer to read them."
-- Unknown
Mel

Post by Mel » Wed May 08, 2002 4:12 am

I am...Jenny, apparently.  *looks for "world domination" smiley*
SirMustapha
Junior Secretariat
Junior Secretariat

Post by SirMustapha » Wed May 08, 2002 9:59 am

"Tangerine, Tangerine... Living reflection from a dream..."

Heheh, I didn't know I was like that... ;)

Hmm... but I think the description kind of fits with me. :)
"And I love you so much, I can't wake up without loving."
-- Pescado Rabioso, "Cantata de Puentes Amarillos"
Sheana_Molloy
Bootlick
Bootlick

Post by Sheana_Molloy » Wed May 08, 2002 3:06 pm

It seems that there aren't too many songs to choose from in this quiz....

Trace said he didn't see himself as an icon, but wanted to be a logo. Frank settled for being a font.
--MST3K interview

Peter Grant:  I'm the manager of Led Zeppelin!
Bob Dylan:  I don't come to you with my problems.
IDPStan
General Control Officer
General Control Officer

Post by IDPStan » Wed May 08, 2002 6:26 pm

Heres mine:

You are a dominating person.  People don't stand in your way.  Everybody basically does what you say.  And if they don't, they better start, or you just might have one of your henchmen kill them.

Just like "When the Levee Breaks" dominates Led Zeppelin IV, you dominate your world.  You don't have time for nonsense (it's surprising you even took this quiz) and you would love to be dictator of the world someday.

You are dark and scary, and you probably don't at all care about this quiz, if you even bothered to read your results.

Aye carumba!
Why is it always mayday to call for help? Why not something like…Shove Tuesday or Ascension Sunday? - Arnold Rimmer

You have joined the sacred order of The Stonecutters, who since ancient times, have split the rocks of ignorance that obscure the light of knowledge of light and truth. Now let's all get drunk and play Ping-Pong! - Number One
aoifestorm
Sub-sector Control Officer
Sub-sector Control Officer

Post by aoifestorm » Wed May 08, 2002 7:04 pm

;) I'm Fool in the Rain. I never think these tests are accurate, but they are fun, especially this Led Zep one.
For the record, I am a Zep fan also, Jenny. ;D
Last edited by aoifestorm on Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Homer eats a little too much Chile to strong pepper and is found with hullicinations amongst other things it speaks with a dog.