Picture of yourself thread

Off Topic Discussions and General Rantage for everything that doesn't fit into another forum. No flaming please.
Dagdamor

Re: Picture of yourself thread

Post by Dagdamor » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:11 am

Nice photos, Anna. :)
Janell

Post by Janell » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:31 pm

Lady_Simpson
Ooo yea and what about Russia?  I've always liked Russian history, especially the 20th century stuff.
*thinking if it would be deep offtop and deciding no matter* One thing I can say about Russian history - every russian has his own version, and we're not arguing about it =), to save health =). But our nature is quite similar I think - we even have a song about Canada - "blue sky and rains, looks like Russia" =). And, Kremlin always looks like on a post card. Always.
Dagdamor
Nice photos, Anna.
Actually there's only one so far. Took you long enough to estimate ;). Nevermind, thank you.
kylekool150
New SNPP Employee
New SNPP Employee

Post by kylekool150 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:41 pm

Itchy wrote: Unfortuantley I don't have a picture of myself yet, but hopefully some other members can post some of their happy faces while I find one.
I am definatly not posting a pic of myself, and most people here probably won't either.
I take a whiskey drink
I take a beer drink.
And when I have to pee.
I use the kitchen sink.

My Website: www.SimpsonsLegion.piczo.com
Meteorite
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer
Custom Title: spacehorse

Post by Meteorite » Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:26 am

kylekool150 wrote:
Itchy wrote: Unfortuantley I don't have a picture of myself yet, but hopefully some other members can post some of their happy faces while I find one.
I am definatly not posting a pic of myself, and most people here probably won't either.
You do know that there's seven pages worth of people posting their pictures, right?  Oh wait, you just replied to the first post without actually reading the rest of the thread, didn't you?  My mistake.

<gkscotty|drawing> most people play Pokemon games with GameFAQs or a Pokéwiki open
<gkscotty|drawing> you seem to have TVTRopes :P

Sometimes I feel like dressing up my Gaia avatar.
Feels kinda pointless since I don't actually do stuff at Gaia, so I'm putting it here.