Find your Spirit

Off Topic Discussions and General Rantage for everything that doesn't fit into another forum. No flaming please.
Terry Y
Senior Executive
Senior Executive
Custom Title: Head Bee Guy

Re: Find your Spirit

Post by Terry Y » Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:38 pm

Dark Mage wrote:
Lord Kingsley wrote: Alex is Mr. B Natural?
OH DEAR GOD NO!  Thank you Terry, you have done irreversible damage to my mind.
Your welcome!
Laguna Sky wrote:

people often ask, how does one make use of these minerals? one of the best ways is by grinding it down into a very fine powder and boiling it then drinking the water, almost like a tea.
I've heard of people doing that with some kind of silver.  Supposed to cure cold sores an' stuff.  I've never tried it myself.  I've never really had the urge to drink metal.
"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food." - Julia Child
zekeprower
Safety Technician
Safety Technician

Re: Find your Spirit

Post by zekeprower » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:51 pm

yes there are some people who do it with metalic minerals. each one has it's own qualities that aid the human body. of course there are those people who push it and take in far too much. just like a drug, when one takes in too much of a mineral it will cause adverse affects.

plants also have the same qualites. sagebrush for example, is known for curing headaches  through the aroma when boiled. then if drank it can also help to cure some intestinal and stomach ailments
He stood tall on top of the mountain of his ancestors and looked down to see his home. He let loose a loud howl. He is now a man, but not just a man. He is now a true Wolf and others are sure to follow him.