- Terry Y
- Senior Executive
- Posts: 2139
- Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:31 pm
- Custom Title: Head Bee Guy
- Location: The Part of New York that's not The City
More corehent thoughts later..
Creator of the Waving Universe
Crack!Fic, The Marge Simpson Way: "Just then, Sir Lancelot rode up on a white horse and saved Joan of Arc. They got married and lived in a spaceship. The end." - Tales from the Public Domain, "Hot Child In The City"
- Insane Underling
- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2001 2:00 pm
- Custom Title: Christian Bale's final boss
No, wait, that's "AI".
— Piet Hein - Grooks
- Senior Technical Supervisor
- Posts: 747
- Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:15 pm
- Location: England. Oldham, just to the North West of Manchester.
I rather hope so. None of this prequal stuff, 'back in time in a gallexy far far away, terminators come out to play' or whatever. It has been killed then over killed but, I suppose if it will END the war then it will END the terminator line up once and for all. Unless theres some sort of corny cliffhanger ending... then somebody oughta shoot the cast...Archonix wrote: I suspect it'll be set in the future and have shiny robots.
Arnie isnt in this though, surely?
Dedicated to SR
"In The Shadow Of Our Pale Companion" - Agalloch
- Sub-sector Control Officer
- Posts: 1676
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2002 11:05 pm
- Location: NYC
Trace said he didn't see himself as an icon, but wanted to be a logo. Frank settled for being a font.
Peter Grant: I'm the manager of Led Zeppelin!
Bob Dylan: I don't come to you with my problems.
and as far as anything coherent or witty...Molloy said it best. : )
Getting lonely, getting old,
Can you hear me?
Hey you, standing in the aisles,
With itching feet and fading smiles,
Can you feel me?
Hey You! Don\'t help them to bury the light.
Don\'t give in without a fight.
-\"Hey You\", by Pink Floyd