OpenCanvas

Discuss art techniques and styles here. If you need tips or have any questions about artistic style or want to show people some new skills, this is the place.
Binky

OpenCanvas

Post by Binky » Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:22 pm

I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread where people can request or announce OpenCanvas network sessions, so here it is. I don't know if this is this is the correct forum to put this in, but none of the others seem to fit. Perhaps this should have its own forum? ;)

I'll start out by saying I'd like to join anyone who's up for it.
Orange Box
Trainee Technician
Trainee Technician

Re: OpenCanvas

Post by Orange Box » Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:44 pm

Great idea, imo. OC collaborations can be very fun! I wonder how many simultaneous connections OC can handle... (the more, the merrier!)

If anyone wants to take a stab at it, my ICQ# is 201822387 ^.^

Orange Box
You can run with us | We've got everything you need | Run with us | We are free.
Meteorite
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer
Custom Title: spacehorse

Post by Meteorite » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:12 pm

From previous experiences, I believe OC can only handle four people at a time.

Me, I'll stay out of this.  I don't wanna take a spot away from someone who can actually draw.

'course, if there's a free spot while I'm in chat, that's a different story altogether.

<gkscotty|drawing> most people play Pokemon games with GameFAQs or a Pokéwiki open
<gkscotty|drawing> you seem to have TVTRopes :P

Sometimes I feel like dressing up my Gaia avatar.
Feels kinda pointless since I don't actually do stuff at Gaia, so I'm putting it here.
Casper
Senior Technical Supervisor
Senior Technical Supervisor
Location: England. Oldham, just to the North West of Manchester.

Post by Casper » Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:03 pm

If I'm online, I'm up for OpenCanvas anytime. My ICQ is 209139411, dont hesitate to ask. Or if you just want to talk, complain, argue, fight... I'm up for it!
Simpsons : Realities
Dedicated to SR
"In The Shadow Of Our Pale Companion" - Agalloch
Marco

Post by Marco » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:51 am

Lately i dont have much time for OC, but i will try to be in between 22:00 and 24:00 GMT.

My icq is  55612938.
D.B.
Sub Lt
Sub Lt

Post by D.B. » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:13 pm

Giving specific times (and doing so ahead of time) is probably a good idea. I'll try to be around with ICQ turned on then too (though can make no promises - plus I'm using a touchpad, so it's gonna be stick-men drawings all the way :P).
From previous experiences, I believe OC can only handle four people at a time.
The versions we have, yes, but to be fair they're hardly cutting edge :).
"The way to succeed is to get born at the right time and in the right place. If you can do that then you are bound to succeed. You have to be receptive and have some talent as well."
- Sydney Brenner