- Advisory Technical Manager
- Posts: 941
- Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:52 pm
- Location: Middle Earth
- Chief Executive Officer
- Posts: 2612
- Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2002 12:22 am
- Custom Title: spacehorse
- Location: Oatstralia
Yeah, hands were always a problem for me as well. When I bothered to attempt drawing, that is. *cough*
<gkscotty|drawing> most people play Pokemon games with GameFAQs or a Pokéwiki open
<gkscotty|drawing> you seem to have TVTRopes
Sometimes I feel like dressing up my Gaia avatar.
Feels kinda pointless since I don't actually do stuff at Gaia, so I'm putting it here.
- Trainee Technician
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:36 pm
- Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan
Which is my way of saying I find this very useful. Moreso than How To Draw the Simpsons, which had a few flaws...
— Piet Hein - Grooks
Trace said he didn't see himself as an icon, but wanted to be a logo. Frank settled for being a font.
Peter Grant: I'm the manager of Led Zeppelin!
Bob Dylan: I don't come to you with my problems.
- Senior Technical Supervisor
- Posts: 747
- Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:15 pm
- Location: England. Oldham, just to the North West of Manchester.
Since I've always in some way messed up hands, I usualy try to hide them; behind a gun, a door, under a table or somthing just to save the picture. But this should be really helpful. Nice one Morpheus
Dedicated to SR
"In The Shadow Of Our Pale Companion" - Agalloch
- Supervising Technician
- Posts: 347
- Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2001 3:37 am
- Location: Crystal Lake cemetery, Six feet under
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest