When posting reviews of new episodes, please be sure to add "REVIEW:" to the start of your title so the software knows that it's a review.
- Advisory Technical Manager
- Posts: 1022
- Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:12 am
- Custom Title: That rabbit's dynamite!
So if anyone wanted to know how to draw Janey or Smithers then, good news I found these things!
Just thought it'd be nice to share these. They're all pretty big so I've put em in spoilers.
"Harry tore his eyes from his head and threw them into the forest. Voldemort raised his eyebrows at Harry, who could not see anything at the moment."
---- Harry Potter and the Portrait of what Looked Like a Large Pile of Ash
- Sub-sector Control Officer's Assistant
- Posts: 1360
- Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:21 pm
- Location: Indianapolis
- Insane Underling
- Posts: 11802
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2001 2:00 pm
- Custom Title: Not even in death does duty end
Creator of the Waving Universe
Crack!Fic, The Marge Simpson Way: "Just then, Sir Lancelot rode up on a white horse and saved Joan of Arc. They got married and lived in a spaceship. The end." - Tales from the Public Domain, "Hot Child In The City"