When posting reviews of new episodes, please be sure to add "REVIEW:" to the start of your title so the software knows that it's a review.
- Senior Technical Supervisor
- Posts: 891
- Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:12 am
- Custom Title: That rabbit's dynamite!
So if anyone wanted to know how to draw Janey or Smithers then, good news I found these things!
Just thought it'd be nice to share these. They're all pretty big so I've put em in spoilers.
[21:32] <Chris> My life is now complete.
[21:32] <Chris> MAY: *kills him*
"Harry tore his eyes from his head and threw them into the forest. Voldemort raised his eyebrows at Harry, who could not see anything at the moment."
---- Harry Potter and the Portrait of what Looked Like a Large Pile of Ash
- Sub-sector Control Officer's Assistant
- Posts: 1360
- Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:21 pm
- Location: Indianapolis
- Insane Underling
- Posts: 11489
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2001 2:00 pm
- Custom Title: Running after something that I'll never kill
- Location: Redacted, Redacticaster
This is the end;
I'm a good fighter
But a bad friend;
I've played the traitor
Over and over;
I'm a good hater
But a bad lover.
Elinor Wylie, "Peregrine"
Creator of the Waving Universe
Crack!Fic, The Marge Simpson Way: "Just then, Sir Lancelot rode up on a white horse and saved Joan of Arc. They got married and lived in a spaceship. The end." - Tales from the Public Domain, "Hot Child In The City"
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests