If any simpsons character had to die, who would it be ( apart from cat lady? )

Discuss The Simpsons, Futurama and other Groening related stuff. Remember Life in Hell?
Forum rules
When posting reviews of new episodes, please be sure to add "REVIEW:" to the start of your title so the software knows that it's a review.
diamond
New SNPP Employee
New SNPP Employee

Re: If any simpsons character had to die, who would it be ( apart from cat lady? )

Post by diamond » Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:45 pm

Emm... look at this pictures.... do you really like them?
Attachments
bscap0129.jpg
bscap0083.jpg
Sorry for mistakes! :)
Binky

Re: If any simpsons character had to die, who would it be ( apart from cat lady? )

Post by Binky » Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:29 am

Heh, how can you say Patty and Selma are more pathetic then other characters? That would contradict the most basic premise of The Simpsons, which is that everyone in Springfield is pathetic and no character is better than anyone else.
Matias

Post by Matias » Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:50 am

diamond wrote:Emm... look at this pictures.... do you really like them?
Diamond..... I think I'm gunna throw up  :-X.....

Yep, they're on my hit list for all the reasons Dagdamor and everyone pointed out. They gotta die....
c_nordlander
Insane Underling
Insane Underling
Custom Title: We have space marines at home

Re: If any simpsons character had to die, who would it be ( apart from cat lady?

Post by c_nordlander » Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:52 am

GASP! You're right, Patty and Selma are ugly. They should obviously die painfully and be replaced with Boobarella and Titania or some of the other busty, personality-less bimbos who have been swamping the show in recent years.
Pretty little baby
Pretty little monster
Went to the good school
Left with honours
Brand new tycoon
Sitting with a harpoon

-- Mother Mother, "Business Man"

Now offering writing commissions! Fanfiction or original, PM me for more information.
Dagdamor

Post by Dagdamor » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:29 am

I didn't know Patty and Selma were swamping the show in past years with their endless personality. :o
Hm... well, probably, they don't have to die, especially with pain. Just to stay away from the Simpsons house. ;)

About screenshots... oh dear God... must be strong... must... keep dinner... inside.....
Binky

Post by Binky » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:21 pm

Oh come, you can't say those two scenes don't make you laugh. The Odyssey is my favorite of all the Simpsons history segments, and the Patty and Selma as Sirens scene is one of the best parts of that story.
diamond
New SNPP Employee
New SNPP Employee

Post by diamond » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:23 pm

But the second one... Does it make you laugh? Poor little Lisa  :(
Sorry for mistakes! :)
D.B.
Sub Lt
Sub Lt

Post by D.B. » Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:17 pm

diamond wrote:But the second one... Does it make you laugh? Poor little Lisa  :(
Aww, but she looks so cutely horrified afterwards ;)
"The way to succeed is to get born at the right time and in the right place. If you can do that then you are bound to succeed. You have to be receptive and have some talent as well."
- Sydney Brenner
Maggie lover
Trainee Technician
Trainee Technician

Post by Maggie lover » Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:47 pm

diamond wrote: But the second one... Does it make you laugh? Poor little Lisa  :(
so sad...... but marge steered it nicley after before lisa could burn  ;)

yay 100 posts!
matt96
New SNPP Employee
New SNPP Employee
Location: Buffalo NY the land of the headlesss pixies and bloody smurfs

Post by matt96 » Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:10 pm

Stretch Dude wrote:
blinx wrote: hugo or hones moleman
I think the question only redars characters who exist within the real continuity, thus excluding the THOH-only characters like Hugo.

Also, who is this Hones Moleman you speak of? One of Hans' relatives from some other place? ;D

As for who I think should die, Helen Lovejoy. I loathe her.
I spelled it wrong
Stretch_Dude
Junior Secretariat
Junior Secretariat

Post by Stretch_Dude » Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:59 am

blinx wrote:I spelled it wrong
I know. ;D
I memorized "Holy Grail" really well
I can recite it right now and have you ROTFLOL
- "Weird Al" Yankovic, "White and Nerdy"

"Any pile of stunted growth unaware that entertainment is just that and nothing more, deserves to doom themselves to some dank cell, somewhere, for having been so stupid!! Movies, books, T.V., music - they're all just entertainment, not guidebooks for damning yourself!" - Nny

I draw too, dammit!
zerobeat
New SNPP Employee
New SNPP Employee

Post by zerobeat » Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:03 am

"If Any Simpsons Char Had To Die,Who Would It Be"
I Say Sideshow Bob,For Wanting To Kill Bart So Bad.
Terry Y
Senior Executive
Senior Executive
Custom Title: Head Bee Guy

Post by Terry Y » Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:50 pm

Hmmm...tough choice.  I could live without Comic Book Guy.  He should just have a heart attack and kick over...
"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food." - Julia Child
C.Victoria

Post by C.Victoria » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:06 pm

zerobeat wrote: I Say Sideshow Bob
[size=10px]
ppppppffrtjri'DF,DA'ls'#l;'fkflgj?!?!!!?112exclamationmark?!2891?!1spacebar!?!!?! *hyperventilates*

Pardon me. I've had a change of mind...I think that snobby, posh, rich lady should die. She's pointless, I don't care for her at all and her voice gets on my nerves. *shoves a 50ft metal rod up her ass*
[/size]
Last edited by C.Victoria on Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
c_nordlander
Insane Underling
Insane Underling
Custom Title: We have space marines at home

Re: If any simpsons character had to die, who would it be ( apart from cat lady?

Post by c_nordlander » Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:50 am

Actually, in my opinion, all characters added after Season 8 could die and not be missed (with the possible exception of Lindsay, who has a bit of potential). As far as I'm concerned, they tend to be lame one-joke characters or big-chested bimbos who are just there for fanservice.

Oh, and Sideshow Bob rocks!
Pretty little baby
Pretty little monster
Went to the good school
Left with honours
Brand new tycoon
Sitting with a harpoon

-- Mother Mother, "Business Man"

Now offering writing commissions! Fanfiction or original, PM me for more information.