Another big code drop

News posts and global announcements are made here. As these posts concern the entire site they will also appear on the front page.
archonix
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Another big code drop

Post by archonix » Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:40 pm

This is all technical and boring stuff so I won't be too mad if you turn off and wander away to the forums or something. I've just uploaded a new version of the AthenaCMS, mostly a load of bug fixes and performabnce tweaks, but also one or two features. Or at least almost-features. I'm sure you've noticed the "watch list" item in the top menu. If you click on a user's profile you'll see a bit of text that current says "add_watch_user" but will soon be replaced with a nice little clicky thingy. If you click on this, users are added to a list. That's all it does at the moment. The next update will see that list actually look halfway decent, and will allow you to edit it, and remove users from it again; it'll also give you an option to receive e-mail alerts when users on the list update their profile or upload new files. Any day now...

Anyway, that's that.

Once again, if you spot any bugs, let me know. The internal changes I've made mean there's bound to be a few.
Our choicest plans have fallen through, our airiest castles tumbled over, because of lines we neatly drew and later neatly stumbled over.
— Piet Hein - Grooks
margefan
New SNPP Employee
New SNPP Employee

Re: Another big code drop

Post by margefan » Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:57 pm

Well its still appreciated. Thanks for the work you put in ;)
Lisalover1
Trainee Technician
Trainee Technician

Re: Another big code drop

Post by Lisalover1 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:15 pm

Thanks for fixing that registration bug! We all appreciate all the hard work you put into this site! You rock! ;D
I AM THE BLAZER! I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED!