— Piet Hein - Grooks
- Insane Underling
- Posts: 11877
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2001 2:00 pm
- Custom Title: Content Superspreader
I apologise in case the format is screwed up.
- (13.42 KiB) Downloaded 437 times
It holds quite a lot of interest with your face down on it.
Say hello to the shrinking in your head
You can't see it, but you know it's there, so don't neglect it.
-- Failure, "The Nurse Who Loved Me"
- Safety Technician
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:28 pm
- Location: D's Diner (Sweden)
This here story, "Slideshows" fits in the "The Escape" category and is 1546 words long.
I must say, though, that prose really wasn't my medium and, even though I spent the better part of the month proof-reading, some errors are likely to have snuck in. Just try not to notice em. Best viewed in Wordpad with 1024x768 resolution.
Edit: Goofed up the attachment.
- (8.65 KiB) Downloaded 444 times
And what's the deal with traffic theory?
- Advisory Technical Manager
- Posts: 941
- Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:52 pm
- Location: Middle Earth
I know I have some errors specially on past perfect and past participle, which I will correct in time.
There is no chance I can do it in such a short a period of time.
again here is my entry:
*Edit: A revision has been entered.
- An unfesiable truth (second revision).rtf
- (131.58 KiB) Downloaded 467 times