— Piet Hein - Grooks
- Insane Underling
- Posts: 12078
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2001 2:00 pm
- Custom Title: Sooo I guess they should probably die!
I apologise in case the format is screwed up.
- (13.42 KiB) Downloaded 455 times
Why don't you settle down?
Here, just fill out the paperwork and you can look around
We work and then we work and then we work and then we work and then we work and then we work
And then we end up in the ground.
- The Stupendium, "The Fine Print"
- Safety Technician
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:28 pm
- Location: D's Diner (Sweden)
This here story, "Slideshows" fits in the "The Escape" category and is 1546 words long.
I must say, though, that prose really wasn't my medium and, even though I spent the better part of the month proof-reading, some errors are likely to have snuck in. Just try not to notice em. Best viewed in Wordpad with 1024x768 resolution.
Edit: Goofed up the attachment.
- (8.65 KiB) Downloaded 464 times
And what's the deal with traffic theory?
- Advisory Technical Manager
- Posts: 941
- Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:52 pm
- Location: Middle Earth
I know I have some errors specially on past perfect and past participle, which I will correct in time.
There is no chance I can do it in such a short a period of time.
again here is my entry:
*Edit: A revision has been entered.
- An unfesiable truth (second revision).rtf
- (131.58 KiB) Downloaded 487 times