More ideas

Get help, post works in progress for feedback and see articles and tutorials written by other writers.
missy_misery
Sector Control Officer
Sector Control Officer

Re: More ideas

Post by missy_misery » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:25 pm

Of the two ideas, I'm enamored of "Damnatio Memoriae" - I love fics where Lisa's brains get a good workout along with her bravery.  The Fry idea's very intriguing though!
Now known as Lisabella! (Or Missy.  Missy's good.)

Creator of the Waving Universe

Crack!Fic, The Marge Simpson Way: "Just then, Sir Lancelot rode up on a white horse and saved Joan of Arc.  They got married and lived in a spaceship.  The end." - Tales from the Public Domain, "Hot Child In The City"
c_nordlander
Insane Underling
Insane Underling
Custom Title: future Neuralink chassis

Post by c_nordlander » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:34 pm

More ideas! Just Futurama ones this time over:

"The Good, the Bad and the Neutral": Comedy. When Kif crashes the Nimbus on an uninhibited planet during a botched mutiny, he and Zapp come face to face with... a good duplicate of Zapp. What effects will the existence of two Zapps, one with a moral centre, have on the lives of the Planet Express crew during an important DOOP function? (This script would also have a subplot tying up the Amy and Kif storyline in "Beast with a Billion Backs".)

"A Beautiful Butterfly" (title pending): Drama. AU for "Bender's Big Score". Spoilers in case someone still hasn't seen it: Lars
Spoiler
, and goes on to marry Leela. However, after several years of happy family life, something brings him to realise what he's done to Fry... and to his own past self. (Arising from a point Graham made about how Lars should have told Fry the truth about himself.) Probably quite dark and tragic.
Pretty little baby
Pretty little monster
Went to the good school
Left with honours
Brand new tycoon
Sitting with a harpoon

-- Mother Mother, "Business Man"

Now offering writing commissions! Fanfiction or original, PM me for more information.
missy_misery
Sector Control Officer
Sector Control Officer

Post by missy_misery » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:27 pm

@Chris - love the idea of "The Good, the Bad and the Neutral", mostly 'cause you have a way of making me enjoy Zapp-centric fics.

"A Beautiful Butterfly" sounds like it could be quite intriguing, as well. 
Now known as Lisabella! (Or Missy.  Missy's good.)

Creator of the Waving Universe

Crack!Fic, The Marge Simpson Way: "Just then, Sir Lancelot rode up on a white horse and saved Joan of Arc.  They got married and lived in a spaceship.  The end." - Tales from the Public Domain, "Hot Child In The City"