the novel "lisa fitzgerald" to the illustration department

Get help, post works in progress for feedback and see articles and tutorials written by other writers.
OARRIAGA2001
Advisory Technical Manager
Advisory Technical Manager

the novel "lisa fitzgerald" to the illustration department

Post by OARRIAGA2001 » Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:07 pm

First to the moderator that deleted the 2 other post on this because of being the same think ,i´m posting this here again because this is for fanfics and in the other place people will hardly see it .

Hello folks this story its great it made me Cry and laugh and because i´m an artist i cannot leave it just like this i have to illustrate the novel i know there are some pics about it out there but how about a whole book, i had try to get in touch with the author but its been like 1 month with no answer so i have decide to do it anyway because i´m sure she would have accepted

any comments are welcome

oh and i´m going to try to draw it as graphically as the novel so dont be afraid anyways its a great piece of work that deserves it

"IN FULL COLOR AND SPECIAL EFFECTS" you will love it :-) oh man i love the simpsons as soon as i finish the first illustration i will post it after that you will have to wait until its all finished
Never judge a book by its cover.....
archonix
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Re:the novel "lisa fitzgerald" to the illustration department

Post by archonix » Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:14 pm

Posting multiple topics doesn't endear you to us. This thread doesn't particularly belong in the fanfiction forum anyway. It isn't quite fanfiction, it isn't quite fanart. If anything the club will be a more visible area for it to stay and, if you've noticed, it already has a few replies there.

Please don't post multiple versions of the same topic on different boards. It comes perilously close to spamming.
Our choicest plans have fallen through, our airiest castles tumbled over, because of lines we neatly drew and later neatly stumbled over.
— Piet Hein - Grooks