Upcoming projects

Get help, post works in progress for feedback and see articles and tutorials written by other writers.
Maggie lover
Trainee Technician
Trainee Technician

Upcoming projects

Post by Maggie lover » Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:07 pm

Simpsons Fics

Broken Chains- When lisa is 12, her and maggies freindship are being torn apart. Lisa soon has to make some of the most imporatnt decisions of her life

Little Kitty, Big world-Lisa begins to have frequent flashbacks of snowball 1s death, and after trying to cure herself  (with no effect) she decides to reinact the incident, with her snowball 2 ( a.k.a. snowball 4 )

The unknown Man- a flashback to what really happened to mr. bovier
Last edited by Maggie lover on Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
c_nordlander
Insane Underling
Insane Underling
Custom Title: Got a job to do and a husband to "make love to"

Re: Upcoming projects

Post by c_nordlander » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:31 pm

Well, I say these sound really good, particularly the last two. I'd very much like to see them written.

Though I'd be happy never to hear any of that "Snowball 4" nonsense ever again. Vile episodes should not be admitted into canon.
Pretty little baby
Pretty little monster
Went to the good school
Left with honours
Brand new tycoon
Sitting with a harpoon

-- Mother Mother, "Business Man"

Now offering writing commissions! Fanfiction or original, PM me for more information.
missygal21880

Post by missygal21880 » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:26 am

I'm highly intrigued by the third idea - it's one of those great unaddressed pieces of continuity in the show.
Maggie lover
Trainee Technician
Trainee Technician

Post by Maggie lover » Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:42 am

Thanks for the comments, im working on Little Kitty, Big world currently, it wont be that long, it will be about 2 pages,no gaps, short and sweet
Immaterial wrote: Well, I say these sound really good, particularly the last two. I'd very much like to see them written.

Though I'd be happy never to hear any of that "Snowball 4" nonsense ever again. Vile episodes should not be admitted into canon.
they will be written, i assure you
Last edited by Maggie lover on Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maggie lover
Trainee Technician
Trainee Technician

Post by Maggie lover » Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:09 pm

little kitty, big world now finished
Maggie lover
Trainee Technician
Trainee Technician

Post by Maggie lover » Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:42 pm

is anyone gonna post an opinion?

anyway, heres a few more ideas that are comin up

simpsons fics:

you cant put a price on music: Lisa leaves home and gets a job in the music buisness at 16. 3 years later lisa is highly sucessful but something is troubling her: sometime between when she began to become sucsesful and the present timeshe  forgot that the muisc meant more than the money she was raking in. Lisa then feels guilty and at her next performance, expresses her true feelings about her music.
OARRIAGA2001
Advisory Technical Manager
Advisory Technical Manager

Post by OARRIAGA2001 » Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:09 am

Well.... I'm a big reader and hopefully a writer soon. When? Well....I don't have a clue.

I've always loved Maggie and Lisa's fics, I will go for the first one if they were a little older, that is. First of all, that title is a methapor, right? *IMHO* The idea of a Twelve-year old Lisa and a Five-year old Maggie having friendship problems seems a little too exaggerated (no offence). A five-year old is not reasonable enough to understand others - and Lisa is too smart and patience to get frustrated to whatever problem she could encounter with her younger sister knowing that she is just five. I think that if you add some age to them both, it could be a great story.

Now on the second idea. "Little kitty".

This is one I'll be waiting for.  ;)  I love the flashbacks' idea, well... don't I always love them?  ;)

The last one.  "The unknown man".

I think this will be the hardest story for you to write, mainly because there is only a reference about Marge's father. You will need all  of your imagination for this one and if you do a good job, it will be the best of all three.  I will wait for this one first. ;D  Anyway, good luck with all three.

P.S. Oh... sorry to ask, but you are an artist and don't want to post your art. Why? if you don't want to answer in public, don't worry, just im me.  If you don't want to answer at all, just ignore my question and no hard feelings.  ;)

Edit: Oh I didn't see that last one, sorry.  :-[ "You can't put a price on music".

Great Idea, I love stories where she is older - you can play a little bit more with the character, 'cause there is more material to work with (imho), and who doesn't like Lisa when playing her sax.  ;) :D
Last edited by OARRIAGA2001 on Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never judge a book by its cover.....
Maggie lover
Trainee Technician
Trainee Technician

Post by Maggie lover » Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:32 am

thanks for compliments and about the art, well, its good but nothing like the work on here. especially yours is great. also, mine isnt done on comp , its done by hand and i cant scan it on
Maggie lover
Trainee Technician
Trainee Technician

Post by Maggie lover » Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:05 pm

im currently working on cant put a price on music, and heres a spolier sort of.

The story involves snowball 2, something terrible happens to her, i wont reveal it, and she is only mentioned a few times in the story, but is vital to the plot.  :)