Re: new story post

Get help, post works in progress for feedback and see articles and tutorials written by other writers.
Meteorite
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer
Custom Title: spacehorse

Post by Meteorite » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:19 am

Okay, this thread is derailing so much I'm surprised it hasn't been thrown clear off the track.

First of all, Zeke, you are not going to be banned.  I know Graham has the final word on banning, but since there is doubt in your case I doubt banning will be happening.  I personally don't believe it was your 'brother', but you've since then apologised and removed the messages, so I think it'll be let past this time.
Lisalover1 wrote: When I said MY brother wrote some posts, no one believed me. :(
You never once blamed your brother for anything.
missygal21880 wrote: DB, Kif, let me know if I'm overstepping my bounds and I will be silent as a mouse.  I just value our sense of community, is all.
What, me or Graham aren't good enough for ya? ;)  Anyway, I think you're doing fine.

Now, let's get this thread back to where it's meant to be, and that's reviewing and talking about Zeke's story.

<gkscotty|drawing> most people play Pokemon games with GameFAQs or a Pokéwiki open
<gkscotty|drawing> you seem to have TVTRopes :P

Sometimes I feel like dressing up my Gaia avatar.
Feels kinda pointless since I don't actually do stuff at Gaia, so I'm putting it here.
zekeprower
Safety Technician
Safety Technician

Post by zekeprower » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:22 am

thanks Dark Mage. i didn't really want it to go that far anyway. i have problems understanding what some people are saying when i cant actually hear there voice. if it is cool with everyone, let's let the subject be dropped and all messages of it be deleted from the site.
He stood tall on top of the mountain of his ancestors and looked down to see his home. He let loose a loud howl. He is now a man, but not just a man. He is now a true Wolf and others are sure to follow him.
missygal21880

Post by missygal21880 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:15 am

Phew, thanks so much for stepping in and pulling things back on track!
Dark Mage wrote:
What, me or Graham aren't good enough for ya? ;)  Anyway, I think you're doing fine.
Ah, I should've mentioned y'all, but I just checked to see who was modding this specific board and forgot to mention the modding team as a whole  ;D.  And thank you, I was afraid I was getting off into negative territory there.  

Anyway *crosses legs in ladylike fashion and waits for zeke's next chapter*
Last edited by missygal21880 on Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
zekeprower
Safety Technician
Safety Technician

Post by zekeprower » Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:19 am

thanks missygal. you wont have to wait long. i am trying to finish it up and post it in the next hour. do you agree with the erasing of the other posts.
He stood tall on top of the mountain of his ancestors and looked down to see his home. He let loose a loud howl. He is now a man, but not just a man. He is now a true Wolf and others are sure to follow him.
missygal21880

Post by missygal21880 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:25 am

Eh, I say just leave them up and go on from here as is.  We could delete our own posts, but I'm not ashamed of anything I've done on-board thus far, so I'm happy with leaving things the way they are.
zekeprower
Safety Technician
Safety Technician

Post by zekeprower » Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:28 am

alright.
Lisalover1
Trainee Technician
Trainee Technician

Post by Lisalover1 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:09 am

You know, I'm getting SERIOUS deja vu here. Almost the exact same thing happened to me when I joined this forum! I mean, what happened to  you, Zeke.
I AM THE BLAZER! I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED!
Casper
Senior Technical Supervisor
Senior Technical Supervisor
Location: England. Oldham, just to the North West of Manchester.

Post by Casper » Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:27 am

Dark Mage wrote:
Lisalover1 wrote: When I said MY brother wrote some posts, no one believed me. :(
You never once blamed your brother for anything.
That would be to me in a personal message... before a large argument...
Simpsons : Realities
Dedicated to SR
"In The Shadow Of Our Pale Companion" - Agalloch
Lisalover1
Trainee Technician
Trainee Technician

Post by Lisalover1 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:37 am

Oh, crap. I was demoted again.
I AM THE BLAZER! I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED!
archonix
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post by archonix » Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:25 am

Split off for two reasons:

#1, the opinions board is for opinions about fanfic
#2. Whinging about how you got demoted in random threads is, to say the least, a little rude.
Our choicest plans have fallen through, our airiest castles tumbled over, because of lines we neatly drew and later neatly stumbled over.
— Piet Hein - Grooks