Fallen Arches

Stretch_Dude
Junior Secretariat
Junior Secretariat

Fallen Arches

Post by Stretch_Dude » Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:03 am

...Wow. Wow. WOW.

"Escape to the House of Mummies Part 2" now has major competition for the title of Greatest Episode In Television History. That was...that was the funniest damn thing I've ever seen. God, my throat hurts from the laughing! ;D
I memorized "Holy Grail" really well
I can recite it right now and have you ROTFLOL
- "Weird Al" Yankovic, "White and Nerdy"

"Any pile of stunted growth unaware that entertainment is just that and nothing more, deserves to doom themselves to some dank cell, somewhere, for having been so stupid!! Movies, books, T.V., music - they're all just entertainment, not guidebooks for damning yourself!" - Nny

I draw too, dammit!
Sheana_Molloy
Bootlick
Bootlick

Re: Fallen Arches

Post by Sheana_Molloy » Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:29 am

I too enjoyed it quite a bit.  Oh man, the random one-off characters these guys come up with.  And the new regular characters.  And so on.  I like Orpheus' friends, heh heh.

Anybody want a moppet?
Spoiler

Trace said he didn't see himself as an icon, but wanted to be a logo. Frank settled for being a font.
--MST3K interview

Peter Grant:  I'm the manager of Led Zeppelin!
Bob Dylan:  I don't come to you with my problems.
aoifestorm
Sub-sector Control Officer

Post by aoifestorm » Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:34 pm

Last night's episode was great, they really do keep getting better and better.
  So many disturbing parts, like what Sheana mentioned, and Monarch and that poor hooker.  I'm glad she survived.  :D
I love Orpheus's friends also, especially the guy who only hunts Blackulas and English vampires.
Homer eats a little too much Chile to strong pepper and is found with hullicinations amongst other things it speaks with a dog.
Terry Y
Senior Executive
Senior Executive
Custom Title: Head Bee Guy

Post by Terry Y » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:25 am

I think we have the first animated show to spoof "Manhunter"/"Red Dragon" in television history.  A dubious distinction, I must say.
"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food." - Julia Child
aoifestorm

Post by aoifestorm » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:38 pm

I also forgot to mention my joy over Hank's borderline retardedness.  I love how they draw him with such blank expressions sometime.  Plus, he summoned his inner Fred from Scooby Doo, in trying to solve the stank in the bathroom mystery...after snorting his ascot for fun.

I love this show.
Homer eats a little too much Chile to strong pepper and is found with hullicinations amongst other things it speaks with a dog.