Patrick Warburton Interview @ Wizardworld.com

missy_misery
Sector Control Officer
Sector Control Officer

Patrick Warburton Interview @ Wizardworld.com

Post by missy_misery » Thu May 03, 2007 6:10 pm

...in which he discusses his VA work as Brock, and what it's like to live vicariously through His Ultimate Badassness:

He also talks about his VA work as Kronk and as Joe in Family Guy, and the live action Tick show.
Now known as Lisabella! (Or Missy.  Missy's good.)

Creator of the Waving Universe

Crack!Fic, The Marge Simpson Way: "Just then, Sir Lancelot rode up on a white horse and saved Joan of Arc.  They got married and lived in a spaceship.  The end." - Tales from the Public Domain, "Hot Child In The City"
aoifestorm
Sub-sector Control Officer

Re: Patrick Warburton Interview @ Wizardworld.com

Post by aoifestorm » Sat May 05, 2007 8:16 pm

Cool, Missy!  Thank you for the link.
  I wonder if any of the "tail" Brock is getting in the 3rd season, is Mol.  I do hope so.
Homer eats a little too much Chile to strong pepper and is found with hullicinations amongst other things it speaks with a dog.
missy_misery
Sector Control Officer
Sector Control Officer

Post by missy_misery » Sat May 05, 2007 10:04 pm

I think they're gonna hold out on that one as long as they can, actually - I think Brock and Mol will "get together" in the final season, if at all..

Crack!Fic, The Marge Simpson Way: "Just then, Sir Lancelot rode up on a white horse and saved Joan of Arc.  They got married and lived in a spaceship.  The end." - Tales from the Public Domain, "Hot Child In The City"
aoifestorm

Post by aoifestorm » Sun May 06, 2007 7:05 pm

missy_misery wrote: I think Brock and Mol will "get together" in the final season, if at all..
Yeah I actually want them to finally be romanitcal in the last season, even though it's such a cheesy thing to do.  Can you imagine a Brock and Mol baby, in a futurey scene?  How kickass would that child be?

As for sex, I would like to see them get together, or almost get together this season.  Just keeps the storyline between then going, and I love Mol anyway.
Homer eats a little too much Chile to strong pepper and is found with hullicinations amongst other things it speaks with a dog.
missy_misery
Sector Control Officer
Sector Control Officer

Post by missy_misery » Thu May 10, 2007 7:44 pm

Bwah - Brock and Mol's kids, that reminds me of the future fic I'm considering writing...

c_nordlander
Insane Underling
Insane Underling
Custom Title: future Neuralink chassis

Post by c_nordlander » Thu May 10, 2007 11:45 pm

To be honest, I don't see much of a need for Brock and Molotov to "get together", in the last season or anywhere else. I never got the idea that they were apart.
Pretty little baby
Pretty little monster
Went to the good school
Left with honours
Brand new tycoon
Sitting with a harpoon

-- Mother Mother, "Business Man"

Now offering writing commissions! Fanfiction or original, PM me for more information.
missy_misery
Sector Control Officer
Sector Control Officer

Post by missy_misery » Fri May 11, 2007 1:44 am

Heck, I'm just plain confused about where their relationship stands at the moment.  We learned in Assassinany that Mol worships him but Brock's behavior toward her that ep was sort of reserved.  Then again, anything's "reserved" compared to tearing-down-the-walls violence or frustrated making out.

c_nordlander
Insane Underling
Insane Underling
Custom Title: future Neuralink chassis

Post by c_nordlander » Fri May 11, 2007 9:14 am

That's a good point, Missy. Not to mention that in "The Amazing Mr Brisby", it seemed like Brock was the most desperate of them, while Molotov kept her distance (for the obvious reasons, mind). But then, they're both secret agents and assassins, after all. It's not straightforward...
Pretty little baby
Pretty little monster
Went to the good school
Left with honours
Brand new tycoon
Sitting with a harpoon

-- Mother Mother, "Business Man"

Now offering writing commissions! Fanfiction or original, PM me for more information.
missy_misery
Sector Control Officer
Sector Control Officer

Post by missy_misery » Fri May 11, 2007 2:10 pm

*NODS* and of course their truest confessions (Mol's mooning over him keeping her eyeball-in-a-jar; Brock saying she's the only woman he's ever loved) come when they're not remotely near each other.

I was going to say Brock was playing it cool during their goodbye scene in front of the boys in the hangar - that's about my best guess.
Last edited by missy_misery on Fri May 11, 2007 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aoifestorm

Post by aoifestorm » Fri May 11, 2007 10:20 pm

missy_misery wrote: I was going to say Brock was playing it cool in front of the boys in the hangar - that's about my best guess.
That was my guess also.
missy_misery
Sector Control Officer
Sector Control Officer

Post by missy_misery » Thu May 17, 2007 6:05 pm

It's either that or the intensity of his feeling's more measured.