2006 art competition

c_nordlander
Insane Underling
Insane Underling
Custom Title: We have space marines at home

Re: 2006 art competition

Post by c_nordlander » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:23 pm

Chinese Orphane wrote:
LagunaP wrote: just a question. for those who are judging, is there going to be a separate section set aside for the stories? and what other rules are there for the judging. feel free to E-mail me with the list. zekeprower@yahoo.com
wow thats a pretty good poem i write poems or jusr words that ryhm but yurs are vary good..
That was a question about the competition, not a poem.
Pretty little baby
Pretty little monster
Went to the good school
Left with honours
Brand new tycoon
Sitting with a harpoon

-- Mother Mother, "Business Man"

Now offering writing commissions! Fanfiction or original, PM me for more information.
Chinese Orphane
New SNPP Employee
New SNPP Employee

Post by Chinese Orphane » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:30 pm

I see what yur saying but i was reading way way back it must have been sumones signature i was reading trust me i get stupoid on theser things

well i better get off b4 i get introuble so yeah holla back at me

and ill read laterz
HIGH SCHOOL PRESSURE
BY OLIVIA

i heard that popularity aint all what its cracked up to be why am i so stressed i should study on grades and do my best im upset anious freaked out impateint this is the second rought draft of my poem the other replaced it i had to start all over again makes it hard to take this to the end so i shall say in every way i hope my names rembered for high school in a good way this is a discarce how can i face starting a new popular life hopefully ppl there can respect me stress shouldnt have to be everything begging pleading let me do well all this compotion i feel im in HE** but i shall go this may drop out hope that school ill have no doubts...

for now im stressed but again im fine im ending this now i dont have time
OARRIAGA2001
Advisory Technical Manager
Advisory Technical Manager

Post by OARRIAGA2001 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:46 pm

Calm down please, Olivia.  I don't mean to be rude, but this thread is for competition-related comments only, not poems.

Post this poem at the "CRITICS" section of the forum, and I'm sure you will get some feedback.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never judge a book by its cover.....
Chinese Orphane
New SNPP Employee
New SNPP Employee

Post by Chinese Orphane » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:43 am

O. Perez wrote: Calm down please, Olivia.  I don't mean to be rude, but this thread is for competition-related comments only, not poems.

Post this poem at the "CRITICS" section of the forum, and I'm sure you will get some feedback.

o sorri umm i wasnt being anxious or anything i just said is something i didnt get so yeah and if u look back at the forth i must have seen somebody signature poem and not a post im sorry i forgive i was wrong
:(
HIGH SCHOOL PRESSURE
BY OLIVIA

i heard that popularity aint all what its cracked up to be why am i so stressed i should study on grades and do my best im upset anious freaked out impateint this is the second rought draft of my poem the other replaced it i had to start all over again makes it hard to take this to the end so i shall say in every way i hope my names rembered for high school in a good way this is a discarce how can i face starting a new popular life hopefully ppl there can respect me stress shouldnt have to be everything begging pleading let me do well all this compotion i feel im in HE** but i shall go this may drop out hope that school ill have no doubts...

for now im stressed but again im fine im ending this now i dont have time