I am in! (If I hopefully have time)

Smarty.zd

I am in! (If I hopefully have time)

Post by Smarty.zd » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:50 pm

:fry I am so in! I have tons of time, though, so I should get it done. Gonna start right now...yeah. :E
Smarty.zd

Re: I am in! (If I hopefully have time)

Post by Smarty.zd » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:28 am

Phew...just finished. I need to review it, make some spellcheck stuff, and get at least one review from someone somwhere. I think it is pretty good...but who doesn't think their own work is the best?

Here is some simple stuff about it:
  • Futurama
  • Title: Darkness Surrounding
  • Beginning: Returning from a long journey, they discover everything has changed
  • Middles: someone dies;
    An old friend returns;
    There is a profound, life-changing event
  • End: The world ends. (kinda); Things end without resolution
Brief desc without giving away barely anything: Fry and Leela go on a mission and they get sucked into a wormhole, which warps them to Earth 10 years later where war has broke out...

Notes:
The original name was Warped into War, but I decided on the new one because of the theme of the whole story and the thing I put at the end. Plus it sounds less cheesy.
Smarty.zd

Post by Smarty.zd » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:27 am

Here it is (gulp):  :)

Darkness Surrounding

…May 12, 3009…

The darkness around the small ship surrounded them. Leela was piloting the rented ship from the ship depot, as this was a mission that needed a small one. Fry was in the copilot chair relaxing, but he had his eyes open in case Leela needed any help piloting. But he had confidence that she’d be okay. It was only them two in the pit, and on the ship, because the Professor only needed two crew members. He said he would have sent Bender too, to help, but he was worried that he would steal the cargo.

Leela stared at the empty space ahead, and once and a while, she’d stare at her wrist computer to check the time and coordinates. Fry played with his fingers in his lap, twiddling them in circles. He sometimes looked up at Leela, and the path ahead, but he usually quickly brought his head down again.

Fry spoke up, “Are we almost there? Where are we going anyway…”

Leela replied softly, “I don’t know. I have no clue where this place is,” she explained, “I am relying on this ancient Universal Positioning Unit to guide me. It says we are about five hours away.”

“Ugh,” Fry complained, “I just want to get there. The bed in the cabin is way too small,
and my back hurts. I haven’t eaten in hours…”

“Then eat.”

“I’m too lazy…” Fry said.

Leela rolled her eyes at him and continued to steer.

“Wait a second,” she started, “What the hell is that thing up there?”

Fry leaned to the window and saw the thing Leela was now pointing to. He gasped.
The “thing” was a bright blue vortex of light that seemed to be bringing the ship in. Fry
sat down quickly and buckled his belt.

“Oh my God!” Leela said. “That is a wormhole! I have to steer us out!”

“Hurry!”

She tried to pull on the wheel, but the ship was taken over. “I can’t! Oh no! What are
we going to do…no one has come out of one alive, or at least returned to tell the tale.”

“Great!” Fry said, “Scare me, why don’t you. That’ll help.”

“Fry! Just brace yourself,” she ordered, “I have no clue what will happen next…”

The two sat down, buckled in, and waited for their fate to be revealed. With the ship
being sucked into the object, they could do nothing. The power went out suddenly, and
Fry gasped. It was pitch black, and all they could see was darkness and blue as the
wormhole engulfed them. They both passed out.

…May 12, a few hours later…

Fry sat up. He had awoken from a three hour nap. He noticed that the power had
turned back on, and he shook Leela awake.

“Wha? What happened?” She asked.

“The wormhole?”

“Oh,” she said. “Well, we need to continue piloting. Where are we…” Leela looks at her
wrist computer in search of the time and the position in space where they are. “Oh, it is
only 2:00. We only slept for three hours. Hey…why are we close to Earth? Maybe the
wormhole turned us around.”

“Aww man..” Fry said.

“Let’s just go home and explain to the Professor what happened,” she suggested.

“Yeah,” Fry agreed.

They piloted towards the earth, but the big blue planet wasn’t as blue as they
remembered. As they entered the atmosphere, there was a sense of destruction, air
pollution, and death. They looked in horror as they reach New New York.

New New York was in ruins, as the Old New York was. They saw graffiti in places like the
Statue of Liberty and the streets. People ran around, shooting each other. Buildings
were torn down, or near collapse. Fry solemnly looked on.

“What happened? We have only been gone three days!” he exclaimed.

“Are you sure? Maybe we have been gone a month…let me check.” Leela checks her
wrist and looks at the time again. In block letters on the screen the date reads: March
12, Tuesday, 2:17 PM, 2019.

“Oh my God,” she gasps, “It has been 10 years! The wormhole completely zapped us 10
years into the future…a horrible future.”

“You got that…what happened?”

“I don’t know,” she answered, “Maybe if we land we can ask a surviving person what is
going on. Let’s see if the Professor is at Planet Express.”

“Good idea.”

The two piloted the ship down into the nearest field, unsure of where their work could
be. The ruins made it too hard to tell which building was which. Leela took out a plasma
gun and handed it to Fry.

“Here, in case we need it. We are going to split up. Call me on your walkie that is in your
pocket when you find Planet Express or if you are in trouble.”

“I have a walkie-talkie?” He checked his pocket and found a small, round walkie-
talkie. “Oh, yeah, I forgot that we brought these.”

“Yeah, Fry, don’t waste it!” she said.

“Right!” He said, with a mock salute. They run off in separate directions in the way they
think the building is.

Leela turned her head to the side to see if there was anyone following her. No one
there. She looked everywhere else. She had been paranoid since the two split up,
unsure if there was someone on her tail. She crept into an alley where she started
walking, gun in hand. She heard a step behind her.

“Who is there?”

Nothing. It was silent and calm, and all that could be heard was the fluttering of a piece
of trash. She turned around and continued to walk. Her eyes shifted side to side as she
walked down the alley. She then heard a trash can fall behind her. She turned and saw
four men who looked like all they wanted to do was killing. And that was their intention.
They had their guns in their hand, and turned all four of them on her. She turned to run
but all that was there was a wall. Dead end.

“So this is how it ends?” she said. “In an alley waiting to die ten years in the future on a
destroyed planet?”

“Yep,” one of the men said who seemed to be the leader. “You are about to die, Pretty.
Pretty odd for one eye! Ha!”

“Shut up!” Leela said.

“Eh, she’s a monster,” another said.

“Sic her,” the leader said. They all turned their guns on her and got ready to shoot while
Leela huddled in the corner. There was no way she could defeat them on her own…

But then, right there, a mysterious figure jumped from the escape ladder onto the
leader of the group. He wailed for help but the man punched him out cold. He got up,
barely missing a shot of the laser. He kicked the next guy to his left in the face in one
swing of his leg. He turned to Leela and motioned to her to help. She quickly got up and
knocked out the third man, while the mystery man ran down to bring the last one down.
He started walking back down the alley out of breath. Leela sat on the ground.

“Whew that was close,” she said, “Thanks.”

He looked up with his hair in his face and said to her, “No problem.”

She looked him in the face and gasped.

“Hey, you’re just a kid!”

“Got a problem with that?” He answered.

“Uh, no,” Leela answered. “Just that…well never mind. Do I know you?”

“No…”

“Oh. Ok then, what are you doing out here? And where did you learn to fight like that?”
Leela asked.

He sighed. “I am out here trying to survive. And I didn’t learn to fight like that. It just
came naturally to me. I needed to teach myself to defend me, so I did. You need to be
able to survive in World War III.”

“Oh,” she said, “Wait. World War III?! There is a World War III now? The Earth hasn’t
had one since the 20th century!”

“Wow,” he answered, “you are either nuts or you have been traveling way too long. It
has been going on for 9 years.”

“Oh my…well how did it start?”

“No one really knows, or even cares to remember. It is just happening. That is all that I
can think about. I was only 6 when it started.”

“Wait…so you are only 15?”

“Yeah,” he answered.

“Sweet, kid,” she said, ruffling his hair. “My name is Leela by the way. What is yours?”

“Don’t touch my hair again,” he said, starting to walk away. “By the way, it is Jon.”

“Jon…cool name,” she said to herself. She saw him walking farther away. Afraid of more
killers, she ran after him.

They kept walking for a while, always on guard. Jon explained to Leela about the war
and why everything is as it is:

“It had all started in the United States, of all places. Of course, it would have started there. The politics of the world was stationed there. Many of the countries hated the USA for having that kind of advantage. Half the leaders since the Earth became one had been from America. The Chinese, Japanese, Russians, Germans, and the British all disapproved of this, them also representing neighboring countries. The US was disgusted by how the countries acted towards them. They stopped trading, speak, and UN meetings. The United States warned that if the countries did not behave like a one Earth, then they would have to come over to them themselves, and make them.

“Of course the countries didn’t stop. And of course the United States went into them to stop them. With the US in about 23 countries at that time, trying to get them to follow the conduct of the Earth, the world was almost free for the taking. But no one wanted an Earth that was fighting with itself. It was like the American civil war but at a greater scale. World War III had begun.

“Countries started to take sides. Australia immediately took Britain’s side, Canada and Mexico took the US, along with many other Latino countries and various European sites. The world was officially divided. The war spread to everywhere, even New New York, where the French had bombed. The United States were devastated, almost the same as the incident on September 11, 2001, almost 1000 years ago. The US became more determined to win back the countries and regain power. They are still at war today and we are in as much danger now as back then.

He also explained how his parents helped the army and how
they were away for a bit. He had to defend himself. Every day became a challenge of
survival.

“Wow…must be tough. I was an orphan, so my parents were always away to me…”
Leela said.

“That sucks.”

“Yeah, but we met up in the sewers…I became happier.”

“That’s cool. So, where are you even headed?”

“Oh! Fry…I hope he found it. I am going to Planet Express. Or at least what’s left of it,”
Leela explained.

“I know where that is! Come on, Leela.”

“Oh!” Leela said, surprised. “Ok then.”

They walked a few more blocks, turning corners cautiously. They soon came up to the
disheveled front of the place Leela worked, or used to. Jon went first, looked inside, and
motioned her in.

The place was a wreck. Chairs were thrown into corners, stains covered the walls and
floors, and beakers and glass covered the ground.

“It is a mess in here!” Leela exclaimed.

“You mean like the whole city? Yeah...hold on.” He listened. He started to walk down the
hall to a door where he heard strange sobbing sounds. Leela was behind him, and he
opened the door to reveal Fry kneeling in front of a frail Professor, crying. Leela ran over
to him.

“I’ll guard the door…” Jon said.

“Fry! Fry! What happened?”

Fry sniffed. “The Professor…he…he says he is going to die…” Fry leaned on Leelas
shoulder.

“Fry...I am so sorry...I know he is close to you, and your only relative alive.”

“It’s just that...He is so sick...he is going to die any second.”

The Professor started to wheeze. He sat up a little, reached out his hand and touched
Fry’s shoulder. He then spoke: “Fry...Leela...I need to tell you...you...”

“Tell me what? What!” Fry screamed. But it was too late. The old man took his final
breath and fell, lifeless, to the pillow. “He is gone.”

“Oh, Fry,” Leela said, hugging him. They both cried. In the corner, Jon even felt a little
grief. He didn’t cry, but he turned away. He then turned back and said, “Let’s move from
here. The enemy is getting closer. I can feel it.”

“Come on Fry,” Leela said quietly. They both got up and left the Professor on his death
bed.

They traveled for an hour towards the place where Jon stayed. It was in central New
New York. They had no trouble on the way. There was just silence.

They reached their destination after 10 minutes of more walking, and Jon showed them
in. For a run down building, it was nicer than the rest. It had a couch, a bed, a TV that
played movies, and a radio. He walked in and sat on the couch like a normal teenager
would. Of course, he was a normal teen.

They heard steps from the other room and someone barged in. They all screamed and
Jon was ready to attack, but it was only a friend.

“Amy! It is you. You gave me a heart attack!” Jon said.

The two, Leela and Fry, gasped at the fact that Amy was still alive. She was dressed in
camouflage gear and had 3 guns in her belt. Under her eyes was eye black and her hair
was longer, just enough to put in a ponytail. She hugged Jon, and Leela went ballistic.

“Amy? Is that you? What are you doing here? You two know each other?”

Jon and Amy laughed. Jon whispered something to Amy, and she nodded. She started to
speak.

“Yeah, we are good friends. I saved him when he was 13 from a pack of rogue dogs and
we have been helping each other ever since.”

“Wow,” Fry said.

“Yeah. How did you get here? I thought you were...dead.”

“Well, we did leave 10 years ago and--”

“Ten years ago?” Amy asked, “I recall you guys leaving only three.”

“Huh?” Fry asked, confused. “No. We were on our delivery when the wormhole brought
us back here, ten years into the future and...”

“Wait,” Amy interrupted. “Wormhole? Fry and Leela did die three years ago. Just
not...you guys. I think you are from a different universe.”

“What?” screamed Fry and Leela, almost simultaneously.

“It is true,” Jon said. “I remember Fry and Leela. They were married.”

“Married?” Leela said surprised.

“Then it can’t be us...we are from a different world...Leela won’t even go out with me,”
Fry explained.

“Don’t get into this again, Fry,” Leela started.

“Wait. How did they die, anyway?” Fry asked.

“I’ll tell them,” Amy volunteered. She took a breath and began. “Well, the war started 9
years ago. I am taking it that Jon told you.”

“War?” Fry asked.

“World War III, Fry. The first world war since your last one in the 1900’s,” Leela
explained.

“Woah.”

“Now, Leela and Fry, not you, were married, and they got married in...3002. They were
so cute together. They became the best spaceship pilots in the country. When the war
started, they tried to stay hidden so as to not get drafted. They unfortunately got called
about three years ago to go on a special mission to stop a ship convoy in Egypt. They
left...but they never returned. They found their bodies in their ship a week later.”

“Oh...” Leela said. “What about the others, Hermes and Zoidberg?”

“Ah. Zoidberg disappeared about a month after the war, who knows why, I definitely
don’t...Hermes unfortunately was robbed and his family was killed in their home...that
was a terrible loss for all of us. And the Professor is still at Planet Express. He is alive.”

“No,” Fry said. “He died...today.”

“Oh my God, that is horrible...I was going to check up on him today, too,” Amy replied.

“So basically, all of us died?” Leela asked.

“Yeah. This war has already lost 200,000 million Earthicans, 75 million of those American.

“That is horrible,” Fry said.

“You are telling me!” Jon said.

“What are you doing now, Amy?” Leela asked.

“Well, there is no more DOOP just to let you know. The American army started up again
as soon as the war started. I was enlisted. I couldn’t do battlefield stuff, so I was given
the job as secret agent. I scope out spies and enemies in disguise. I know every type of
martial arts in the world. I can defend myself well. Not bad for a former engineer of
Planet Express, eh?”

“Wow, that is awesome,” Fry said. He looked around. “You sure there is nothing to end
this war that the Professor didn’t invent?”

She thought a second. “We could go check his blueprints. Come on! We can take the
hover board.

“You still have that thing?” Leela inquired.

“Yeah, I rigged it to hold 5 people in case I needed to help someone around while doing
my job. It is outside.”

The three followed Amy out onto the stairs of the building, and she pushed some
buttons on the side of the door. A latch clicked and lo and behold, there was a hover
board stashed inside a hidden compartment in the brick wall. She pulled out the box and
pushed a button. The box expanded to a large board in which they all got on. They sped
off towards Planet Express and got there in about 15 minutes.

“Here we are,” Amy said. She hopped off first, then Jon, Leela, and Fry. They walked
back into the gloomy building, avoiding the room with the resting Professor. They ran to
the basement and opened his blueprint file. They searched for anything that could help.

...March 12, 3019. One hour later...

“Found it!” Jon exclaimed. He opened it up and showed the others. He pointed to the
name: War Ender. “This has to be it!”

“Yeah, Jon, good job,” Leela says. “Let’s get this thing built. Let’s save the world. Again,
right Fry?”

“Yeah,” Fry replied, “Many times we have stopped Earth from ending.”

“Ok, guys, we need all these supplies,” Amy said, pointing to the list. “I will start
building the mechanics and Jon, you the electronic parts.”

“Right!” Jon said, hurrying to the spare electric pieces in the corner of the basement.

Fry and Leela searched the basement for spare parts to build the contraption. Amy
started to gather nuts, bolts, hammers, screwdrivers, etc.

...March 12, 3019. Three hours later...

“Almost...done...there!” Fry said. “The wing is on, Amy!”

“Good!” Amy yelled from the balcony ahead. (They were now in the ship garage. The
ship wasn’t in there anymore, though. They picked the spot because the roof could
open.)

Leela turned to Jon, “We are almost finished, Jon. Your parents will come home soon.”

Jon said, “Yeah, they will...” He tightened a bolt. “I’ll be right back.”

Jon walked out of the room and up the stairs to the outside balcony. Fry looked at Leela
then they left to follow him. Fry got there first, and he heard crying. He peeked in and
saw Jon, with his head in his hands sitting on the edge of the broken terrace. Fry went
up and sat next to him.

“Hey, man, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing.”

Fry looked concerned. “Something is wrong. Tell me.”

“My parents aren’t coming back, Fry.”

“Don’t say that!” Fry answered.

“They aren’t, ok?”

“We are going to bring them home! Leela come here!”

Leela made it to the door and sat on the other side of Jon. “What’s wrong, kid?”

“He says his parents aren’t coming back,” Fry explained.

“Oh, come on don’t say that. Of course they are—“

“They aren’t coming!” Jon screamed, tears streaming from his face. “They are dead! D-E-
A-D. DEAD!”

Leela’s mouth gaped. “What? You said they were in the army! Why did you lie?”

“I didn’t lie...well sort of. I can’t tell you.”

“You can tell us,” Fry said.

“No. I can’t tell you. Both of you.”

“Tell us!” Leela said.

“Fine. But you won’t like it,” he said. He wiped the tears from his eyes. “My parents got
drafted into the army 3 years ago because...they were good pilots. They died...trying
to...stop a convoy in Egypt. I was twelve.”

“Wait...that means...” Fry said.

“Yes. That means you two were my parents. Well not you...them...they’re gone...you
reminded me of them. I thought it was you, my mom, when I saw you Leela, but since
you didn’t know it was me,  I knew my dream was gone. I knew my parents were dead
and you had to come from somewhere else.”

He stopped. Leela put her hand on his shoulder and said to him, “Keep going. I want to
hear more.”

“Ok,” he said. “Well, my mom, you Leela basically, was very much like you are now. She
was a fighter. That is where I got all my skills from. My dad said that I have her nose, if
you can tell. My dad...he was awesome. He was a great mathematician. Yes, I know you
are probably amazed...my mom said that he was quite the goof before she married him.
She said that she put him in line, and made him go back to college. He said it was the
best decision that my mom made for him since their marriage. And he said that she
made a lot of decisions for him! Yeah...both of them together though...so in sync. They
said they were soul mates. They flew together perfectly. They became famous for flying ships. Man...They left me...when I was only 12...it wasn’t their choice, the commander of the army needed them. Everyone got drafted, so I understood. If only they had been stronger, ready even. Oh well...”

“Wow...” Leela says, “We were really great in this world. You must really miss us—I
mean—your parents.”

“Yeah...they were always a great married couple...”

“There is no way in our world that she’ll marry me,” Fry whispered to Jon. Jon laughed a
bit and the looked at Leela who was a little sarcastic.

“Yeah, Fry. Maybe it is because you say things like that.”

“But—“ he started.

“Just kidding Fry. Let’s not think about that right now. Let’s think about saving the
world.”

Jon nodded and got up. He went back to the object and was going to work, but he
stopped.

“Hey, looks like Amy went all OCD and finished it!” Jon said, grinning.

He had been right. The thing was standing, 100 feet in the air, ready for its launch. They
all prepped for it, opened the roof, and made sure all the pieces were together. They
were ready. Jon grabbed the blueprints to double check.

They all sat on the roof waiting to set it off. They were all laughing around a small table.
Jon started to take out the blueprints to do the final check. He read through the list of
objects needed to complete the thing, the dimensions, and the labels. He found
something in the corner though…He saw an arrow pointing to the back. He saw a label
on the back, and he gasped. He quickly shoved the blueprint in his pocket.

“So, ready to launch..” Jon said.

“Yeah, let’s end the war!” Amy said.

“Yeah!” Fry said.

“Woo!” Leela cheered.

“Woo yeah let’s go,” Jon said.

They all walked to the control panel they made. It was on the ground outside the
building. They had brought Leela and Fry’s ship to the outside in case they needed it.
They were ready to push the button. Jon opened the latch to the launcher.

“Ok, moment of truth…10…9…”

“8…7…” Amy added.

“6….5…4…” Leela said.

“3….2…….” Fry anxiously said.

“….1….” Jon whispered.

He pushed the button. The thing rose from the building to the space above, and the
group waited to see what would happen. Jon turned to Fry and Leela.

“You guys have to leave. NOW!” Jon yelled.

“Why?” Leela asked.

“That thing is…an atom bomb…it will destroy the whole earth,” Jon explained.

“But…it said war ender…” Fry said.

“War ender could also mean end of the world. You guys have about three minutes to
leave before it destroys us.”

“This is the end…” Amy said.

“Jon we can’t leave you…” Leela said. “Come with us. We can take you in, you can be
our son. We are like your parents. I mean, we kind of are them in a way!”

“Yeah,” Fry said, “Please, Jon, please! We can’t leave you here to die!”

“Yes, you can,” he said.

“Jon!” Leela said.

“Jon, go with them,” Amy said to him.

“No! I won’t.” He turned to them. “Look, I would love to stay with you. I’d give anything.
But…I belong to this world and I believe I should die with my world. I will be with Mom
and Dad soon…we’ll all be together in heaven…”

“Jon…” Leela said.

“Go! You need to. You have a life ahead of you. Who knows? Maybe you guys will
eventually get married and have a kid just like me. Go. Back to your own world. I need
to stay here.”

Fry looked at him. “That is very mature of you, Jon,” he said. “I wish I was that mature
when I was your age. Maybe I would have married Leela like your mom married your
dad. Or maybe I would have had a job in the 20th century and I wouldn’t even be here
right now. Keep that maturity…unfortunately you don’t have much time to keep it…I wish
you would come with us.”

“In a way, I would. But I don’t want to abandon my parents.”

“Well, bye Jon. I wish I could have been a mother to you…” Leela said. She hugged him
and turned to Fry and nodded.

“Kid, I would really have liked to be your dad…” he said, then he whispered in his
ear, “And to have married that woman right there. I hope that your thoughts about us
getting married and having a kid like you will come true. You really are some kid.”

“Thanks, Fry,” Jon replied. “Now go! Get! YOU need to leave NOW! The bomb crashes in
about a minute…”

“Bye! Both of you…have a good time up there,” Leela said. “Say hi to your parents for
me, huh Jon?”

“I’ll be sure to, Leela. Bye.”

They waved as they went into their ship, almost reluctantly. Leela and Fry buckled their
belts and they took off, into space. Leela slowed the ship to a halt as they reached the
moon. They watched solemnly as the clock counted down and hit 0. The world blew up.
It imploded into a mess of nothingness. The war was over, but the world had ended.

The two stood in the window, both crying. Fry sat down.

“I can’t believe he was our son, sort of.”

“Yeah. Do you think that could really happen to us, Fry?” Leela asked.

“I don’t know, Leela. It’s really up to you. I already love you with all of my heart. I just
need you to give me love back.”

“I hope that happens eventually, Fry. I really do, honestly.”

Fry smiled softly and they looked at each other. Then they looked at the remains of an
empty earth.

Leela’s hand went to the side on the table next to her, and Fry’s went atop.

And the darkness around the small ship surrounded them.
Last edited by Smarty.zd on Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smarty.zd

Post by Smarty.zd » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:31 am

:o A small promo pic I created for different reasons...

Smarty.zd

Post by Smarty.zd » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:18 am

I'm still making some changes to the story, but only a few. I have gone over 5000 words with revisions
(not posted) so I have to choose the important revisions and add them. I think I will put the thing in that explains how the war started. It is pretty detailed (Jon telling Leela):

“It had all started in the United States, of all places. Of course, it would have started there. The politics of the world was stationed there. Many of the countries hated the USA for having that kind of advantage. Half the leaders since the Earth became one had been from America. The Chinese, Japanese, Russians, Germans, and the British all disapproved of this, them also representing neighboring countries. The US was disgusted by how the countries acted towards them. They stopped trading, speak, and UN meetings. The United States warned that if the countries did not behave like a one Earth, then they would have to come over to them themselves, and make them.

“Of course the countries didn’t stop. And of course the United States went into them to stop them. With the US in about 23 countries at that time, trying to get them to follow the conduct of the Earth, the world was almost free for the taking. But no one wanted an Earth that was fighting with itself. It was like the American civil war but at a greater scale. World War III had begun.

“Countries started to take sides. Australia immediately took Britain’s side, Canada and Mexico took the US, along with many other Latino countries and various European sites. The world was officially divided. The war spread to everywhere, even New New York, where the French had bombed. The United States were devastated, almost the same as the incident on September 11, 2001, almost 1000 years ago. The US became more determined to win back the countries and regain power. They are still at war today and we are in as much danger now as back then.

**Edit**
I added it.