- Insane Underling
- Posts: 12167
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2001 2:00 pm
- Custom Title: No sacripfize at all
Story idea by May.
Comedy/romance (not very much of the latter); prose format. No objectionable content.
- barts night out.doc
- (49 KiB) Downloaded 290 times
- barts night out.odt
- (34.35 KiB) Downloaded 352 times
And all I am concerned with is fear!
-- Dan Bull, "Dive into the Madness"
- Advisory Technical Manager
- Posts: 1054
- Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:12 am
- Custom Title: That rabbit's dynamite!
"Harry tore his eyes from his head and threw them into the forest. Voldemort raised his eyebrows at Harry, who could not see anything at the moment."
---- Harry Potter and the Portrait of what Looked Like a Large Pile of Ash
- Junior Secretariat
- Posts: 4267
- Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2001 8:20 pm
- Location: South of South America
The creepypasta quip at the end for some reason took way too long to register to me, but the punchline justifies it. It's an excellent ending. This certainly cheered up a lot the turn of the year for me.
Creator of the Waving Universe
Crack!Fic, The Marge Simpson Way: "Just then, Sir Lancelot rode up on a white horse and saved Joan of Arc. They got married and lived in a spaceship. The end." - Tales from the Public Domain, "Hot Child In The City"