Things to remember when posting:
- If you want a review please place REVIEW: at the start of the topic line
- There may be some time between you posting and people replying, as our members do their utmost to read through a fic before telling you want they think
- Reviews must be made with good grace and politeness. "It sucks" isn't a review.
- Finally, please try to stay on topic.
http://www.roundspringfield.com/wos.php?comic=wff1.jpg (Just copy and paste the url into your Address bar and change the number for each comic. (ex. change wwf1 to wwf2, then wwf2 to wwf3 and so on. There are 21 panels total.)
If you would like to see your fanfic in WOS form, just let me know by posting here! The comic will be dedicated to you, your name will appear in the first panel.
- Chief Executive Officer
- Posts: 5756
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:45 pm
- Location: Scotland
It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone’s fault. If it was Us, what did that make Me? After all, I’m one of Us. I must be. I’ve certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We’re always one of Us. It’s Them that do bad things. - Jingo, Terry Pratchett
Requirements To Have Your Fanfic In WOS Form
1. Your Permission To Use Your Fanfic
2. Your Fanfic Can Only Include The WOS Simpsons Figures, No Customs.
3. No Profanity
4. Must Not Be A Long Story.
Blame it on Dagdamor!But as Dagdamor said, he can "hardly imagine them executed by toys"...they are not "toys", they are "collectibles". Methinks someone is jealous of someones comics.
Seriously talking, I'm Russian, and English isn't my native language. Sometimes I'm saying pretty weird things because of that. Please remember that, to offend someone without reason is the last thing I wanna do here...
- Safety Technician
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:28 pm
- Location: D's Diner (Sweden)
Seriously though, if you wanna try it with "Are you afraid of the treehouse" or any of it's segments, go right ahead.
As for others, I don't know of many that wouldn't require custom figures/sets.. :/ The old "Hang on Chupy, Chupy hang on!" is a good one but getting ahold of the author might be a hassle.Also, some of Dead Composer's stories might be suitable, too.Try poking around the Fanfic reviews for stories otherwise.
And what's the deal with traffic theory?
- Trainee Technician
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 4:13 pm
- Location: Lost in space
Major characters in Frinky Friday: Simpsons family, Burns, Smithers, Lionel Hutz, Frink, Nelson, Ralph, Ms. Hoover, Mrs. Krabappel, Pr. Skinner, Janey, Allison, Lovejoys (Mr., Mrs., Jessica), Chief Wiggum, Frink's robot wife, Dr. Marvin Monroe.
Major characters in Killer Robots: Mayor Quimby, Fat Tony, Apu, Snake, killer robot, Frink, Kent Brockman, Sea Captain, Sideshow Bob, Chief Wiggum, Eddie & Lou, Lenny & Carl, Ralph, Janey, Ms. Hoover, Pr. Skinner, Nelson.
"Night of the Living Maude" (my writing contest entry) would be very easy to adapt. The only characters are the Simpsons, the Flanders (Ned, Rod, Todd, and Maude), Frank Grimes, Snowball I, and Bleeding Gums Murphy.
- Advisory Technical Manager
- Posts: 1037
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 11:05 am
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
Dance Epidemic tonight!
Liverpool European Champions 2005. Go on the Kop!
- Insane Underling
- Posts: 11877
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2001 2:00 pm
- Custom Title: Content Superspreader
It holds quite a lot of interest with your face down on it.
Say hello to the shrinking in your head
You can't see it, but you know it's there, so don't neglect it.
-- Failure, "The Nurse Who Loved Me"