Mara & Bart older

The Simpsons and Futurama fan art as well as completely original works of art are welcome here. Please post sketches, models, photographs, completed art and everything in between, as long as you're happy with it as a finished item. Constructive criticism is given unless you make clear that you don't want it.
Horrorhead
Sub-sector Control Officer

Mara & Bart older

Post by Horrorhead » Wed May 15, 2002 5:23 am

Here's my version of Mara Morrigan & Bartholomew J. Simpson older. ;) I hope you like it. Just enjoy it :D
Horrorhead

Re: Mara & Bart older

Post by Horrorhead » Wed May 15, 2002 5:52 am

Ooops... here's the picture ;)
Marco

Post by Marco » Wed May 15, 2002 10:44 am

Oh, it's good! :)

Bart with those glasses looks cool, and i think it's your best drawing of him as of now. Mara is a bit off though, but being a new charachter for you i can understand it's difficult (took me days to get her right the first time :) ). You may want to make her face "rounder" and less vertically stretched...  %2)

The bodies needs still work, but you're already on a good track :)
Maudie
Supervising Technician
Supervising Technician

Post by Maudie » Wed May 15, 2002 12:47 pm

Oh, what an offbeat idea to draw them! I like it!  ;)
Nice drawn!
c_nordlander
Insane Underling
Insane Underling
Custom Title: We have space marines at home

Post by c_nordlander » Wed May 15, 2002 3:27 pm

Not bad, but... where are Mara's pupils? DEMON WIFE! DEMON WIFE! Sorry, that was just my spontaneous reaction to seeing her like that.  :) Otherwise... as Marco said, could use some work, but it's not a bad idea.
Pretty little baby
Pretty little monster
Went to the good school
Left with honours
Brand new tycoon
Sitting with a harpoon

-- Mother Mother, "Business Man"

Now offering writing commissions! Fanfiction or original, PM me for more information.
aoifestorm

Post by aoifestorm » Wed May 15, 2002 5:27 pm

:) The Bart and Mara pic looks good.  Like Chris, I was a little freaked out at the absence of Mara's pupils, but that can easily be fixed. ;)
Homer eats a little too much Chile to strong pepper and is found with hullicinations amongst other things it speaks with a dog.
Daniel_Walkinshaw
Supervising Technician
Supervising Technician

Post by Daniel_Walkinshaw » Wed May 15, 2002 5:32 pm

Hmm. Her eyes could be closed, perhaps? :-/
Marco

Post by Marco » Wed May 15, 2002 5:39 pm

Yeah, the eyes are closed imho. You'd better delete part of the bottom eye circle (just keep a little arc where the eyelids meet),so to avoid that "eye open" impression :)
Horrorhead

Post by Horrorhead » Mon May 20, 2002 11:38 am

Thank you for your comments! Yes her eyes are closed ;) I'm sorry if i shocked all of you with this picture. And i'm also sorry that this pic came out not good. Please gimme a chance! I'm a beginner!!! ;)
Chinese Orphane
New SNPP Employee
New SNPP Employee

Post by Chinese Orphane » Mon May 01, 2006 7:37 pm

dangit my computer is not showing it..RATS  :doh:  oh well i bet its a very very nice drawing...

mom took the digital camera so i havent had pictures reddy cus of that
HIGH SCHOOL PRESSURE
BY OLIVIA

i heard that popularity aint all what its cracked up to be why am i so stressed i should study on grades and do my best im upset anious freaked out impateint this is the second rought draft of my poem the other replaced it i had to start all over again makes it hard to take this to the end so i shall say in every way i hope my names rembered for high school in a good way this is a discarce how can i face starting a new popular life hopefully ppl there can respect me stress shouldnt have to be everything begging pleading let me do well all this compotion i feel im in HE** but i shall go this may drop out hope that school ill have no doubts...

for now im stressed but again im fine im ending this now i dont have time
archonix
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post by archonix » Tue May 02, 2006 12:24 am

Normally I'm quite lenient about bumping threads in netcomix, but this one has rather gone over the line. not only are there no pictures in the thread, but it's also just a few days shy of of three years old. In combination there's no reason to reply to the threat at all.

A little common sense is all I ask...
Our choicest plans have fallen through, our airiest castles tumbled over, because of lines we neatly drew and later neatly stumbled over.
— Piet Hein - Grooks