Idea in mind, paper in blank...

The Simpsons and Futurama fan art as well as completely original works of art are welcome here. Please post sketches, models, photographs, completed art and everything in between, as long as you're happy with it as a finished item. Constructive criticism is given unless you make clear that you don't want it.
SirMustapha
Junior Secretariat
Junior Secretariat

Idea in mind, paper in blank...

Post by SirMustapha » Mon Apr 15, 2002 12:47 pm

)I've been hanging with this idea for some time: I'd really like to have a drawing of Danny - Not the real one! Danny, the character from A Summer's Tale! The problems are that I draw poorly, and my scanner isn't in working conditions. So... I guess I'm troubled. So, I'd like to know if someone out there has enough patience and time to help me make a nice drawing of Danny. (extremelly sweetly) Is there?? :blush:

Here are some basic descriptions: Danny is remarkably thin and reasonably tall (am I being to soppy here? ;D ). He has short, curly (uncombed) hair and a small, growing beard, especially on the chin. His face... try to imagine a cross between John Deacon and Syd Barrett. :) Maybe he looks a bit like Bono Vox, but uglier...

I know it's a great shot in the dark, but if anyone could try to make this picture to me, I'd really like a lot. Gimme an answer! ;)
"I know that the bourgeoisie stinks, but it has money to buy perfume."
-- Falcão
jenny
Supervising Technician
Supervising Technician

Re: Idea in mind, paper in blank...

Post by jenny » Mon Apr 15, 2002 8:57 pm

Let's see... you want Dan to look like Syd Barrett, but be uglier than Bono? :o

I know there are a lot of great artists here, but I don't think that any of them could pull off something like that... :naughty: ;D
HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG!!
IDPStan
General Control Officer
General Control Officer

Re: Idea in mind, paper in blank...

Post by IDPStan » Thu Apr 18, 2002 8:02 pm

More to the point I don't think they *should* pull off something like that. :naughty:
Why is it always mayday to call for help? Why not something like…Shove Tuesday or Ascension Sunday? - Arnold Rimmer

You have joined the sacred order of The Stonecutters, who since ancient times, have split the rocks of ignorance that obscure the light of knowledge of light and truth. Now let's all get drunk and play Ping-Pong! - Number One