Question... Anime?

The Simpsons and Futurama fan art as well as completely original works of art are welcome here. Please post sketches, models, photographs, completed art and everything in between, as long as you're happy with it as a finished item. Constructive criticism is given unless you make clear that you don't want it.
BOsin_In_2
Trainee Technician
Trainee Technician

Question... Anime?

Post by BOsin_In_2 » Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:39 am

Okay, this sorta goes for Critic's Corner too, but I didn't know which one to post it at. Is just plain anime allowed? Can it be anime, or anything for that matter, not relating to the Simpsons? *REEEEAALLY weak smile* I know it may be sorta a stupid question and pretty obvious...................................................................................................................................... *gets ready the gun to the head*
"Have you seen my daughter, Cheryl? Short...black hair... Just turned seven?"
Meteorite
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer
Custom Title: spacehorse

Re:Question... Anime?

Post by Meteorite » Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:44 am

Anything not related to the Simpsons or Futurama, goes in the Club, I believe.

<gkscotty|drawing> most people play Pokemon games with GameFAQs or a Pokéwiki open
<gkscotty|drawing> you seem to have TVTRopes :P

Sometimes I feel like dressing up my Gaia avatar.
Feels kinda pointless since I don't actually do stuff at Gaia, so I'm putting it here.
gkscotty
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post by gkscotty » Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:47 am

Alex is correct. If it's not Simpsons related in some way, it should go in The Club. And don't count on people instantly being interested...

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone’s fault. If it was Us, what did that make Me? After all, I’m one of Us. I must be. I’ve certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We’re always one of Us. It’s Them that do bad things. - Jingo, Terry Pratchett
djwhitaker2004
Senior Technical Supervisor
Senior Technical Supervisor

Post by djwhitaker2004 » Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:44 am

BOsin_In_2 wrote:*gets ready the gun to the head*
Don't kill yourself. If the picture has something to do about the Simpsons, post it here. If not, post it in the club.
If Simpsons release only in August & December, here the list in the future:
Season 10 will be out on Aug 07, season 11 on Dec 07, season 12 on Aug 08, season 13 on Dec 08, season 14 on Aug 09, season 15 on Dec 09, season 16 on Aug 10, season 17 on Dec 10, & season 18 on Aug 11.
BOsin_In_2
Trainee Technician
Trainee Technician

Post by BOsin_In_2 » Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:17 am

Yeah, the whole 'gun to the head thing' was just--I love doing crazy things like that cuz i'm a happy-hyper-twelve-year-old-girl--probably spoiled too XD But i understand everything now. The only probs are resizing the images. I do resize and they STILL are posted huge. Um... You can answer this, but i'm still gonna post the same problem later. You'll se what i mean.
Abe_Simpson
Supervising Technician
Supervising Technician

Post by Abe_Simpson » Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:11 am

Please don't take this offensively, because I mean it in no such way... but i was just wondering if you could stop the gun to head thing, because in the past year and a bit i've tried to kill myself twice, i just don't like people talking about suicide jokingly...

thanks...
Remember when he ate my goldfish? And you said I never had a goldfish? Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? WHY DID I HAVE THE BOWL?
Marco

Post by Marco » Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:35 am

Anime is good and fun, so don't worry and post in the club (though i'd like that "The critic corner" would be an all-around art board).

And if you really want to put it in here, just put a pearl necklace on the girl charachter and wonder at the result. Warning though, as it becomes addictive...
gkscotty
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post by gkscotty » Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:46 pm

Marco wrote: Anime is good and fun, so don't worry and post in the club (though i'd like that "The critic corner" would be an all-around art board).
Given how little traffic Critic's Corner gets, that's probably a good idea.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone’s fault. If it was Us, what did that make Me? After all, I’m one of Us. I must be. I’ve certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We’re always one of Us. It’s Them that do bad things. - Jingo, Terry Pratchett
BOsin_In_2
Trainee Technician
Trainee Technician

Post by BOsin_In_2 » Tue Jun 08, 2004 12:34 am

coo. I'll see what I can contribute.