Not so good drawings done in OpenCanvas

The Simpsons and Futurama fan art as well as completely original works of art are welcome here. Please post sketches, models, photographs, completed art and everything in between, as long as you're happy with it as a finished item. Constructive criticism is given unless you make clear that you don't want it.
djwhitaker2004
Senior Technical Supervisor

Re: Not so good drawings done in OpenCanvas

Post by djwhitaker2004 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:30 am

Damn it, I forgot OB. Sorry, next time I remember.
If Simpsons release only in August & December, here the list in the future:
Season 10 will be out on Aug 07, season 11 on Dec 07, season 12 on Aug 08, season 13 on Dec 08, season 14 on Aug 09, season 15 on Dec 09, season 16 on Aug 10, season 17 on Dec 10, & season 18 on Aug 11.
Tigersrock144

Post by Tigersrock144 » Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:38 pm

hey, sorry about the bump
Orange Box and I have just finished a piccy of evil Lisa on OC, thought Il'd post it up :)
Attachments
evil lisa by OB and raven.png
If you wish to add me on your msn contact list, Please notify me first by sending me a note or something
Thank you
Marco

Post by Marco » Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:25 pm

Heh heh, totally crazy as usual when OB takes part in an OpenCanvas convo ;)  But hey, this is nice and Lisa's expression makes me chuckle. I'm sure that is just a "spur of the moment" thing and she'll sooon try to use her power to provide a clean source of energy for springfield.
Casper
Location: England. Oldham, just to the North West of Manchester.

Post by Casper » Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:09 am

Wow! Well done guys, awsome picture!

Cool idea, Lisa n' Lightning. Nice to see the combination of the flowing smooth art I like of Black Ravens, and the colorful impact I like from Orange Box.

I'm guessing evil Lisa is going to end up doing the decent thing and trying to figure out how to get passed the evil'er' red blob defending the mountains... or just go crazy!
Last edited by Casper on Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Simpsons : Realities
Dedicated to SR
"In The Shadow Of Our Pale Companion" - Agalloch
Tigersrock144

Post by Tigersrock144 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:46 pm

thanks guys though I suppose most credit goes to OB cos I can barley draw Lisa now o_0  I guess I should start practising more simpsons but I am behind with a lot of coursework and drawings and pflah! :D You know, :D thanks again.....
If you wish to add me on your msn contact list, Please notify me first by sending me a note or something
Thank you
diamond
New SNPP Employee
New SNPP Employee

Post by diamond » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:02 am

Hi all! Does anyone remember me? No? Well... no matter :)
About 3 weeks ago i realised that my drawings in OC are better then on paper... I don't know why - maybe it's because i didn't practice a lot. I draw them all with mouse (the first my OC work you can see on SR in my gallery). And I think it's a good topic to show you all of them. There's already 7 of them. It's not a 'serious' pictures - just a funny 'sketches'. Here they are:
Ralph - well... it's just a Ralph... I checked up if i can draw different characters =)
Vendel - the same here...
Evil Smitters - One of my 'funny' pictures. Smitters was supposed to be a worm... but... it becomes somethink like a sock =)
DancingFatman - Does anyone remember him? If no - it's Uter... And this my picture has an idea... Well... not the best one, but it has...
Skinner no, it's not my 'less favorite character'... it's my another 'funny' pic. An idea was born when i had troubles with his nose. I've drawn it... emm... causally... but then I decided to develope this idea and tried to draw suck 'kind of Skinner' =)
Santa's Little Helper it was drawn right now. In fact 1-2 hours ago. I tried to shade it. Not the best try as well... SLH is hard to draw...
Experiments - it is my first work in OC... (in fact - second... I drew Lisa in OC before). Then I just tried to draw another characters, i remember (not all, certainly =)).

That's all for now. I hope you like it... Well... at least don't hate it :). I'm looking forward to get a wacom and try myself in drawing with it. And now i just need a comments (i should know if you like them or not =)).

And, as usual, sorry for my bad english :).
Sorry for mistakes! :)
Dagdamor

Post by Dagdamor » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:29 am

Very good drawings imo!
I wonder why all artists keep whining all the time about how they are unable to draw... but if two of them will start an OC session, they WILL create something really good. :)

Black_raven, this goes to you, too ;) Nice but scary pic...
Casper

Post by Casper » Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:33 pm

Wow! You've come a long way since last time I saw your drawings Diamond!

Well done, keep it up! Your doing great! :)
Dedicated to SR
diamond
New SNPP Employee
New SNPP Employee

Post by diamond » Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:44 pm

Dagdamor, Casper, thank you very much!
Well... i didn't even expect so many comments from you all...
Sorry for mistakes! :)
Marco

Post by Marco » Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:08 pm

Considering you drew all these with a mouse, Diamond, you surely deserve neverending praise :)
These pics show you are really willing to draw, and you have a difnitve knack for istinctiveness and just sheer will to experiment with new things. Keep it up!
Tigersrock144

Post by Tigersrock144 » Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:51 pm

thanks dagdamor
Those are brilliant pics/sketchs Diamond, especially the fact they are mouse done makes them even more impressive! :D
well done :)  Keep up The Simpson art :)
Thank you
Casper

Post by Casper » Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:08 am

diamond wrote:Well... i didn't even expect so many comments from you all...
You an me both! I got 3 with mine but... I guess, better than no comment at all, right? :)

I also think this thread name should change. So far, all the pictures have been 'GOOD' instead of 'Not so good'!
Dedicated to SR