Hello Simpworks!!!

The Simpsons and Futurama fan art as well as completely original works of art are welcome here. Please post sketches, models, photographs, completed art and everything in between, as long as you're happy with it as a finished item. Constructive criticism is given unless you make clear that you don't want it.
CCD!

Re: Hello Simpworks!!!

Post by CCD! » Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:00 pm

or...  :-\from always I have liked to draw, and of any Smooth nonsingle Lisa and on or the Simpson, although I believe that I do not have to give to excuses... ;) each one can dedicate its free time to which she pleases to him and if this page this dedicated to this type of drawing, I can perfectly choose the line to which dedicates to me according to my own tastes... :D I am not angered (and I hope understand to me) and to demonstrate it pic sent another one to them...  UNTIL THE NEXT SFWC! ;D ;D ;D :homer:
Attachments
soy milk!!!.jpg
Marco

Post by Marco » Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:31 pm

Wow, i really like this one, CCD!

I love the sense of movement it has, the ribbons, Lisa's pose and unusal stance (at first i thought it was an iPod sort of commercial thing). I also like the lilttle freedoms you take with her hair.
Good, good, keep it up!
D.B.
Sub Lt
Sub Lt

Post by D.B. » Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:33 pm

^ what he said, especially the bit about the movement of the ribbon and the ipod thing. The top half or so would make a great sig with a little work :)
"The way to succeed is to get born at the right time and in the right place. If you can do that then you are bound to succeed. You have to be receptive and have some talent as well."
- Sydney Brenner
Orange Box
Trainee Technician
Trainee Technician

Post by Orange Box » Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:48 pm

oh my, I couldn't resist!

CCD, this is brilliant! Honestly, this is by far the best Simpsons drawing I've seen this year (yes, I'm an eccentric weirdo, but that's beside the point). I have only three Simpsons fanpics on my HD - now I have four ^.^ The dynamics, the charcoal effect... Wow. *OB is very impressed.*

Orange Box
Last edited by Orange Box on Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can run with us | We've got everything you need | Run with us | We are free.
CCD!

Post by CCD! » Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:53 pm

Thanks!  although really it is soy milk instead of a ipod....  :doh: For the next one and as already I have appeared I will send my drawings to them in topic different "CCD Pics"...  although it will take something of time....  why I complain the time to each moment?.......  so long SFWC!  Merry Christmas!!!!! :)
Dagdamor

Post by Dagdamor » Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:45 pm

Nice, yet unusual drawing. :D
Lisa's pose looks a bit odd for my boring tastes. But the picture is very dynamic.
BTW, what's wrong with the cow milk? :( I'm vegetarian too, lacto-over one like Lisa, and I know she drinks cow milk in the show. I mean, you don't have to kill a cow to have her milk.
The ribbons look very nice, as well as the laurels. But the main thing that touched me in the first place, is Lisa's hands. Cuteness energy in action! ;) CCD, I hope you will draw more and post your drawings here, your style is unusual, which is good.
intro111
New SNPP Employee
New SNPP Employee

Post by intro111 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:16 pm

realy nice pictures ... u have talent  :) ...
diamond
New SNPP Employee
New SNPP Employee

Post by diamond » Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:11 pm

Nice picture! I like it! There's some proportional mistakes, and her mouth is white, but... nevermind! Really good! The idea is good too.
Go on drawing =).
Sorry for mistakes! :)
CCD!

Post by CCD! » Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:35 pm

As he is customary... thank you very much :)... and I really say them, I began to draw some years ago and people said to me "mmm... regular, regular" :P, her commentaries please much to me, of course I will continue drawing for SFWC... but they wait for a time!  ;) I am finalizing my 2 year in the university and the things do not go as well as I believed... to study has said myself!  :doh: (I create, will try ')...  So long! 8)