Sephiroth Simpson

The Simpsons and Futurama fan art as well as completely original works of art are welcome here. Please post sketches, models, photographs, completed art and everything in between, as long as you're happy with it as a finished item. Constructive criticism is given unless you make clear that you don't want it.
Morpheus306

Sephiroth Simpson

Post by Morpheus306 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:27 am

Here is everyone's favorite bad boy, in Simpson form. I didn't have reference so again the costume might be off. Enjoy.
Attachments
Seph.jpg
Casper
Senior Technical Supervisor
Senior Technical Supervisor
Location: England. Oldham, just to the North West of Manchester.

Re: Sephiroth Simpson

Post by Casper » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:23 am

Weird coincidence... yesterday was the first time somebody told me this Sephiroth person I keep hearing about was actualy a guy...

Its a cool picture :)
With a picture of the dude in mind its very accurate. Strange choice in face though. I thought he'd look more like, a pointy face... hard to explain. Flat-ish mouth with a nose that resembles a heat seeking missile. Pointy.
The costume is good, looks pretty much identical.
I'm guessing you've gone for the adgile look rather than the 'I'm a brick!' look, meaning somebody who is super muscular.

Thats about all I can say since, I've only known the guy for a day.
Great interpretation though :)
Simpsons : Realities
Dedicated to SR
"In The Shadow Of Our Pale Companion" - Agalloch
Terry Y
Senior Executive
Senior Executive
Custom Title: Head Bee Guy

Post by Terry Y » Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:59 pm

Now this is pretty nifty.  Great stuff, as usual!
"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food." - Julia Child
zekeprower
Safety Technician
Safety Technician

Post by zekeprower » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:28 pm

awsome depiction of him. very good for not having much of a reference. 9.9/10 for me. :D
He stood tall on top of the mountain of his ancestors and looked down to see his home. He let loose a loud howl. He is now a man, but not just a man. He is now a true Wolf and others are sure to follow him.
c_nordlander
Insane Underling
Insane Underling
Custom Title: We have space marines at home

Post by c_nordlander » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:05 pm

Yeah, the costume is a bit off (which is perhaps just as well, in the interest of modesty). The cape is supposed to show rather more of his upper body (except for some crossed straps that possibly serve to support his katana). FFonline has a reference.

Other than that, pretty darn good! You seem to have his build correct, and the hair is great, though I keep thinking that his face should be a bit more androgynous and prettyboy-ish. But really pretty (and really ugly) characters are probably hard to do with the Simpsons style, so I'll let that pass. Above all, I love his pose and the terrific sense of movement.

Have you by any chance seen Sheana's old Smitheroth art?
Pretty little baby
Pretty little monster
Went to the good school
Left with honours
Brand new tycoon
Sitting with a harpoon

-- Mother Mother, "Business Man"

Now offering writing commissions! Fanfiction or original, PM me for more information.
Gazmanafc
Safety Technician
Safety Technician

Post by Gazmanafc » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:05 pm

The moment I saw that, I laughed.

Mostly coz I get it. :P

Seriously, there is one dude on my forum who would love to see this, can I upload it there and provide full credit? (I hate not providing credit where credit is due :P)

-Gary