The "Anything Goes" Futurama Round Robin

Take part in our Round Robins. Please note the rules for participating in the robins
gkscotty
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

The "Anything Goes" Futurama Round Robin

Post by gkscotty » Wed Jan 07, 2004 1:28 am

You saw the title.
Please discuss stuff in the discussion thread. The only rule is to be mindful of what other authors may or may not want to write about, re: crossovers and original characters.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was a scene you've seen before. Unless you don't watch the show of course. Most of the Planet Express staff (except Zoidberg, who was still sucking a rock that tasted of sea water for breakfast) sitting around the big table. Just waiting for their cue...

Which came a moment later when the Professor entered with a large crate and said "Good news everyone!"

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone’s fault. If it was Us, what did that make Me? After all, I’m one of Us. I must be. I’ve certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We’re always one of Us. It’s Them that do bad things. - Jingo, Terry Pratchett
c_nordlander
Insane Underling
Insane Underling
Custom Title: future Neuralink chassis

Re:The "Anything Goes" Futurama Round Robin

Post by c_nordlander » Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:56 pm

"Well, this is up for a nice start", Leela muttered.

The crate was dumped on the table. Fry fancied he heard a faint, very faint, ticking from inside.

"This should be a simple delivery", the Professor went on. "This mystery package should be delivered to the DOOP headquarters here in New New York. I believe Hermes has more in-depth instructions."

"Ahem." Hermes stood up, glancing over an electronic notepad. "The package is to be delivered to a mon known only as Deep Cowl, who should be on de premises. He will take care of it. Also, it is very important dat you deliver it within two hours."

"Sounds like we've got no time to lose", Leela said, getting up. "Let's get crackin'."

"I don't know", Fry muttered, leaning back in his chair. "It's more fun waiting till the last minute, and then you'll have to run."
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pretty little baby
Pretty little monster
Went to the good school
Left with honours
Brand new tycoon
Sitting with a harpoon

-- Mother Mother, "Business Man"

Now offering writing commissions! Fanfiction or original, PM me for more information.