Well, you can't help but have noticed something's changed

gkscotty
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Well, you can't help but have noticed something's changed

Post by gkscotty » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:09 pm

That's right, most of the boards have been archived.

Long story short, I've come to the conclusion that we just had too many of them for the traffic the forum is getting. We have active and creative members, but having active threads sitting two or three subforums deep wasn't really serving any purpose. Hopefully things like that should be more visible to everyone now!

This update to the board collapses the whole lot into two forums -

General Discussion - where you can talk about anything, from the Simpsons and Futurama, to game reviews, or recent news, or whatever else you want to share (so long as it falls within the already established forum rules which have not changed)
Art, and Writing - Forums for both your art and writing. While this is primarily a Simpsons and Futurama site, post anything else you want to share here, whether original fiction, Venture Brothers, ponies or whatever.

I've populated the new forums with some of the more recently updated threads from the old boards. This was purely based on how recently they'd been posted in. If you have threads in the old forums that you'd like moved into the new ones, please send me a PM or request it here. The old forums are still archived in full at the bottom of the board index, should you need them.

Hope you enjoy the new layout! If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to make them.

Steve

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone’s fault. If it was Us, what did that make Me? After all, I’m one of Us. I must be. I’ve certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We’re always one of Us. It’s Them that do bad things. - Jingo, Terry Pratchett
c_nordlander
Insane Underling
Insane Underling
Custom Title: We have space marines at home

Re: Well, you can't help but have noticed something's change

Post by c_nordlander » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:56 pm

Thank you very much for separating Art and Writing! I no longer have any objections.
Pretty little baby
Pretty little monster
Went to the good school
Left with honours
Brand new tycoon
Sitting with a harpoon

-- Mother Mother, "Business Man"

Now offering writing commissions! Fanfiction or original, PM me for more information.