Maggie & Eric: Season 6

Get help, post works in progress for feedback and see articles and tutorials written by other writers.
Marco

Re: Maggie & Eric: Season 6

Post by Marco » Fri Apr 12, 2002 7:16 am

I don't think that would be a realistic comparison for Jakes comic ( ;D ).

Anyway, i'm astonished at the amount of ideas you have too. I readed them very quickly, but i found lots of potential in everyone. I'll probably read them carefully later :)
Craig_Fotheringham

Post by Craig_Fotheringham » Fri Apr 12, 2002 7:21 am

I meant the non-mutant, Marco.  ;D
IDPStan
General Control Officer
General Control Officer

Post by IDPStan » Fri Apr 12, 2002 7:32 am

I like the Bartman returns one. 8)
Why is it always mayday to call for help? Why not something like…Shove Tuesday or Ascension Sunday? - Arnold Rimmer

You have joined the sacred order of The Stonecutters, who since ancient times, have split the rocks of ignorance that obscure the light of knowledge of light and truth. Now let's all get drunk and play Ping-Pong! - Number One
c_nordlander
Insane Underling
Insane Underling
Custom Title: We have space marines at home

Post by c_nordlander » Fri Apr 12, 2002 11:02 am

As far as I remember, Terri is the normal one, Sherri is the Behemoth. Nasty thing...
Pretty little baby
Pretty little monster
Went to the good school
Left with honours
Brand new tycoon
Sitting with a harpoon

-- Mother Mother, "Business Man"

Now offering writing commissions! Fanfiction or original, PM me for more information.
Craig_Fotheringham

Post by Craig_Fotheringham » Sat Apr 13, 2002 12:53 am

I admit I've met prettier women.  ::)
Hera_Potter
Sector Control Officer
Sector Control Officer

Post by Hera_Potter » Sat Apr 13, 2002 10:17 pm

@Chris: Other way around. Sherri's the human, Terri's the mutant.

@Jake: How would that be scary?
Retrospecticus: Immortalizing Your Awkward Phase
Stretch_Dude
Junior Secretariat
Junior Secretariat

Hey, Jake...

Post by Stretch_Dude » Sun Apr 14, 2002 2:36 am

I just looked through every page on this board, and I can find neither hide nor hair of a Season 4 thread. (Figuratively speaking, of course...) *imitating Sherlock Holmes* Most intriguing, wouldn't you say? *puffs on a bubble pipe*
I memorized "Holy Grail" really well
I can recite it right now and have you ROTFLOL
- "Weird Al" Yankovic, "White and Nerdy"

"Any pile of stunted growth unaware that entertainment is just that and nothing more, deserves to doom themselves to some dank cell, somewhere, for having been so stupid!! Movies, books, T.V., music - they're all just entertainment, not guidebooks for damning yourself!" - Nny

I draw too, dammit!
Hera_Potter
Sector Control Officer
Sector Control Officer

Post by Hera_Potter » Sun Apr 14, 2002 8:43 pm

Quite.
Retrospecticus: Immortalizing Your Awkward Phase
Jake L.

Re: Hey, Jake...

Post by Jake L. » Mon Apr 15, 2002 3:25 am

I just looked through every page on this board, and I can find neither hide nor hair of a Season 4 thread. (Figuratively speaking, of course...) *imitating Sherlock Holmes* Most intriguing, wouldn't you say? *puffs on a bubble pipe*
I actually was in a bit of a rut when I thought of  these ideas for S4:

1. (Season Premier) "From Burns to Smithereens"
The now Howard Hughes-esque recluse, Waylond Smithers tries to re-enter society, but everything reminds him of his now missing and presumed dead boss, Mr. Burns.

2. "Springfield Place"
The neighbors of Springfield's 742 Evergreen Terrace are portrayed as having scandalous lives ala "Melrose Place" in this spoof of prime time drama/soap opera.

3. "The Lemon of Simpson"
Homer's new 'sport wagon' turns into the biggest maintainace issue of his life. Meanwhile, Marge tries to find a juicer that makes juice 'just right'.

4. "Sisters are tellin' it for Themselves"
When Pattie is injured in a car accident, Maggie pays a visit to her in the hospital. When Maggie prods and asks why Pattie never married, Pattie tells her niece of her past aquaintances before Skinner and how they influenced her to become single--permanently.

5. "Eric vs. Boot-Camp"
Eric is kicked out of school by framing by Arlie Skinner and is sent to millitary school, is forced to get haircut, and has to be fight for himself as Felecia and Maggie try to get him released and Arlie punished.

6. (Full-length Halloween Special) "The Ghost and Eric Simpson"
Eric, on Halloween night, encounters the ghost of Grandpa Simpson and together, they cause havoc on the trick or treaters of Springfield, meanwhile Homer thinks Eric is nuts and seeing things that aren't there.

7. "The Maggie Mile"
The Seventh Grade adopts a stretch of Route 401, but become the recipients of a bad prank when hundreds of pounds of trash is, without pattern, dumped along the highway. Sick of cleaning up more than her fair share, Maggie tries to get to the bottom of the garbage nightmare.

8. "OurTown.com"
Eric, Felecia, and Maggie are cast into the remake of "Our Town", but with more modern overtones.

9. "The Two-Degrees of Seperation"
Maggie and Eric try to get Homer and Marge back together again after Marge mistakenly assumes Homer of cheating on her.

10. "The Frat Rat"
After Bart meets one of Jessica's less-than-stuck up beautiful friends, he begins to secretly follow her around and discovers she's going to Springfield A & M. So, to keep things close, Bart pretends to be enrolled to curry her favors.

11. "Feat of Clay"
After Maggie causes some damage to the car that the insurance won't cover, Marge, after grounding Maggie to the house for a month, decides to try an make some functional art out with Pottery. However, the confined Maggie ends up outdoing her and earns some respect from the art community.

12. "The Remasters of the Universe"
When Maggie and Eric visits the newly 'restored' tenth anniversery edition of the Itchy and Scratchy movie, Eric is shocked at the new digital effects and misnomers added to the original film. Appalled, he tells Bart who starts a campaign to have the new movie pulled from the theaters.

13. "Herbs and Choices"
Herb, now nearing his 50th birthday, is growing weary of the talking baby translator market and wants to make a comeback in the automobile industry. Meeting with Lisa, he and Maggie and Eric, try to think of new angles to reenter the car industry. Meanwhile, Homer is highly upset for Herb shutting his input out (for obvious reasons!).

14. "The Felecia DeGeorge Show"
Felecia's charm and cuteness lands her a job on a saturday morning talkshow for kids, but when her populartiy skyrockets, her freindship with Eric starts to suffer and she begins to miss the simple life, but her parents, Mandy and Mark, urge her to continue down her path of TV stardom.

15. "Bleakest Link"
Homer, Marge, Maggie and Eric wind up on a special "Family Feud" edition of weakest link, but when Maggie correctly answers a question the judges incorrectly choose to be wrong, Maggie, while live, takes a swing at the host and the Simpsons becomes the laughing stock of Springfield.
--
As you can see, I only could think of fifteen ideas back then and I thought this was the worst batch, yet.

Jake
Craig_Fotheringham

Post by Craig_Fotheringham » Mon Apr 15, 2002 8:07 am

Hey, who is the Weakest Link host in the States?

We Brits wouldn't be without our Anne Robinson!  ;D
aoifestorm
Sub-sector Control Officer

Post by aoifestorm » Mon Apr 15, 2002 3:58 pm

;) I don't think your season 4 ideas are that bad, Jake. Some of them aren't among your best ideas ever, but there are a bunch here that are good. I liked  "Sisters are Tellin it for Themselves" the most.  I really like Patty and Selma, and I usually like storylines that feature the Gruesome Twosome.
Homer eats a little too much Chile to strong pepper and is found with hullicinations amongst other things it speaks with a dog.
Jake L.

Post by Jake L. » Mon May 06, 2002 2:59 am

Good Gravy...talk about being out of the loop!  I haven't drawn or written anything for nearly two weeks thanks to a major workload.

Anyway, here's more of Season 9:

6.11: Simpson's Crest
The complete family heads to England after scrimping and saving despite Maggie's constant whining about wanting to visit Hawaii, instead.  While on vacation, Eric falls for an English girl who's part of a sect that is a decended from the ancient druids.

6.12: The Lisa Symphony
Lisa tries her hand at conducting a junior high orchastra, but comes under fire for plagerizing another conductor's score.

6.13: The DeGeorges II
Mark and Mandy DeGeorge invite the Simpsons over and reveal how they met and fell in love before Mandy became pregnant during the first couple of years during the early 90's.  (It's revealed that Mark was working for the Bush sr. campaign, but was fired)

6.14: America;s Dysfunctional Videos
When Homer submits a video of Eric, age 2, running around naked to America's funniest home videos, Eric and Felecia decides to run away and try to take their own road trip to Hollywood to get the tape back.

6.15: Kwik E Bart
Bart quits the morning show and tries out for the ultimate, insominiatic job--Apu's job as the head of a Kwik E Mart.  However when Bart not only stops a robber, he nearly beats the would be criminal to death, Bart's Kwik E Mart becomes the ultimate target to try to be held up.

6.16: Don't look back at Eric
The tables are turned when a new kid recieves Felecia's attention and the poor and downtrodden Eric Simpson feels dumped.  Meanwhile, Eric tries to win her back by writing a long-distance dedication to the American Top 40, but when the wrong song is played ("You gave love a bad Name!"), Felecia really begins to take a dislikening to her former best friend and Eric is on the ropes...(Casey Casum gust stars)

6.17:  The Good Dye Young
For a joke, Eric, with Felecia's blessing, tries to dye his hair white, but instead, he burns his scalp and he ends up going bald.  Meanwhile, Eric is also trying get away from Maggie when trouble comes his way as he tries to learn how to fight for himself.

6.18:  Bartwalk
Bart with Eric's approval, tries to become a male model, but finds himself in an awkward postion when he starts to think his soon-to-be male agent might be having a crush on him.

6.19: Go Figure Skating
Maggie, with a seemingly natural knack for ice skating, tries out for the amature figure skating circut, but when a stranger whacks her on the knee after a very good trial, she vows revenge.

6.20: One of the Nerds
Maggie tries to fit in with the computer nerds who dominate the seventh grade: Gerald, Sven and Leena (the Swedish twins).  However, like any gang, she must first proove herself by stealing several small multi-media items at a large electronics store.

6.21: This Burned House (Season finale)
When Maggie awakens in the middle of the night for a snack, she ends up making some waffles with the waffle maker.  Half-awake, she returns to bed but fails to turn off the waffle maker and starts a fire that destroys 1/3 of the house.  With no one injured, Homer , Marge, Maggie and Eric move in with Bart and try to find a new home. (To be continued...)

Jake
c_nordlander
Insane Underling
Insane Underling
Custom Title: We have space marines at home

Post by c_nordlander » Mon May 06, 2002 7:23 am

Wow, these are looking even better than the other ones! Shame about all that work...
Pretty little baby
Pretty little monster
Went to the good school
Left with honours
Brand new tycoon
Sitting with a harpoon

-- Mother Mother, "Business Man"

Now offering writing commissions! Fanfiction or original, PM me for more information.
aoifestorm

Post by aoifestorm » Wed May 08, 2002 5:05 pm

;)  Great storylines as usual, Jake. I really like a lot of the plotlines in this newest batch of ideas.
Homer eats a little too much Chile to strong pepper and is found with hullicinations amongst other things it speaks with a dog.